Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Start 2019 With The Right Path To Financial Freedom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start 2019 With The Right Path To Financial Freedom (508 Views)

MTN To Convert Recharge Card Sellers To Financial Services Agents / Win More BUSINESS CONTRACTS In 2019 With Tender.ng / Download Hot and Evergreen Products to sell in 2019 with over 500% ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start 2019 With The Right Path To Financial Freedom by Mariomadiba(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
WELCOME TO THIS GREAT SUCCESS FAMILY ONCE AGAIN

TRUST OUR DAY HAS BEEN GREAT SO FAR?

ITS INDEED ANOTHER SESSION OF OUR SEMINAR TODAY. A VERY INTERACTIVE ONE PER SAY
� VERY IMPORTANT

Kindly wait patiently, read through to the end to see the HUGE money in NIGERIA TELECOM SECTOR b4 U EXIT this group

How big is Nigeria Telecoms industry

Let's take a look at some statistics

Nigeria has been ranked 4th largest telecom market globally from sixth position last year
Nigeria spent between #447.8 billions on airtime/data per month � and average of
#14 billion+ daily as @ 2016 - NCC

NCC Projected that Nigeria will spend N7 Trillions on AIRTIME/DATA last year 2017
Per Year Inflow investment in Nigeria Telecom Sector now hit #21.4 Trillions�
Every hour, about 4 million Nigerians recharges their phones. Whatttt?
Let me say it again: Every hour, about 4 million Nigerians recharges their phones. That means about
24hrs * 4 million phones recharges are done daily. Hmmm. THIS IS PER SECONDS EARNING

This leads to establish that,
Telecom industry is bigger than oil & gas industry
BANKS, JUMIA are focusing so much on VTU Telecom business than their core financial/E-commerce business, why? Because they are making huge BILLIONS of money doing it.
Data/airtime have now become the world most valuable resources - economist.com
An average Nigerian spend #2,000+ on airtime monthly but don't get paid anytime they recharge

Having establish this truth, its of no doubt that telecom is the largest market in the world,

....You invest in it, you earn per second/minute.
THANK YOU �MADIBA✍
Re: Start 2019 With The Right Path To Financial Freedom by Mariomadiba(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
I laugh �������� when people ask "I hope ​THIS​ is not a SCAM OR PONZI"

What is a scam?

Is Facebook a scam?
Is Google a scam?
Is Instagram a scam?

Sir/Ma'am I need answers, because I know you will say 'no, they aren't scam'... And I will say "wrong!"

Why??!
Because we were 'used' to recruit our friends and neighbors and made these people the richest in the world yet we were not paid for it. That's the height of scam!����

Your friend needs more information, you tell him or her 'ask google'

Your friend wants to sell things online. You tell him or her, 'sign up on Instagram or Facebook and sell'

And when they do, they come back thanking you, you smile, they do not pay you a percentage and in turn, Facebook does not pay you a percentage too.

​That is scam!!!

I will tell you what a scam is?

1⃣ A real ​scam​ is to hinder people of their financial freedom yet encourage them to keep borrowing from your system so that they can work for you and pay you the rest of their lives (if they live that long...)

2⃣ A real ​scam​ is to have someone work 40 years of his/her life and after retirement that person must take the fruit of his/her years of hard labour and pay the debts and bonds that refused to end because of ever increasing interest rates.

3⃣ A ​scam​ is when your bank sends you an sms alert to inform you that you have earned #1:50k interest on your money, and later charge you 4 naira for the sms alert.

4⃣ Working for government and being paid the same salary as at when Dollar was N165:00 up till now is a ​SCAM!!​

5⃣ Working for years without promotion is a ​SCAM.
6⃣ Working for so long and getting a sack letter or retiring broke and in debt is a ​SCAM.​

7⃣ Serving your country for a year and crying to get a job is a ​SCAM.​

8⃣ Not being paid salary for 5 months or more is a ​SCAM.​

9⃣ Spending 6 years in Primary school; 6 years in Secondary school 4, 5, 6 years or more in a tertiary institution; 1 year internship (for some); 1 year of NYSC. And at the end you still roam about begging for non-existing jobs is the ​REAL SCAM sad

� Not being able to transfer your job to your children is a ​SCAM​ �

My Conclusion

Meanwhile someone somewhere is making millions, driving brand new cars, acquiring properties, living the life, going hiking, skidiving, e.t.c. All in just a few months of participation in a company program Without submitting a CV, NYSC discharge Certificate, loads of credentials, e.t.c ....and you still wonder if it's a SCAM? Ok na

We have begun our journey to FINANCIAL FREEDOM! WE BELIEVE THE POWER OF STARTING SMALL

​AND ITS EITHER YOU JOIN US OR WATCH US GROW FINANCIALLY!

RECHARGE AND GET PAID, HAS COME TO ROOST!!!!

​SIT TIGHT!!​!
Re: Start 2019 With The Right Path To Financial Freedom by Mariomadiba(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Everyday is another opportunity to do something that will shape your future.

Remember, the longer you are not taking action, the more money you are loosing.

The richest in the world look for and build NETWORKS. Everyone else look for work.

Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.

Remember, you will make more money with people you never met, than with people you have known for years.

Some of your family members and friends don't want you to be successful than they are, when you introduce an opportunity to them they start giving flimsy excuses, some will even ask...if I start I will push you abi??
They prefer to join another team they don't know than to work with you.

Join as many as possible groups in Facebook and all your social media platforms build with strangers that you don't know at all...and all you will see is success success success.

SUCCESS AND EXCUSES DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER..IF YOU GIVE EXCUSES FORGET SUCCESS AND TO GET SUCCESSFUL FORGET EXCUSES.

Success is only successful if succeeded by a successful successor and i know you are that successful successor. I will never stop wishing you SUCCESS MY WONDERFUL RAGP FAMILY
Re: Start 2019 With The Right Path To Financial Freedom by Mariomadiba(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2019
Don't know why I keep getting blocked. Drop your number guys. I got the perfect solution to those scared of referral grin
Re: Start 2019 With The Right Path To Financial Freedom by Mariomadiba(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2019
Join today and start earning..

To all members who would join this week. There is a special package for you, get over 100 interested people in your whatsapp group cheesy

Re: Start 2019 With The Right Path To Financial Freedom by Mariomadiba(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
6m pere.. In 2years oo. See money.
Drop your whatsapp number

Re: Start 2019 With The Right Path To Financial Freedom by Mariomadiba(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Message me today and know how to promote your RAGP ads to thousands of people.
Re: Start 2019 With The Right Path To Financial Freedom by jereeki: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Start your own VTU business and enjoy mouthwatery and unbeatable discounts of 8% on airtime & data bundles, pay very low TV subscriptions fees, create your own VTU marketplace. Also stand a chance to be gifted with free data bonus to use to vend airtime. You cannot get this kind of benefits while recharging on your bank.
Private chat or whatsapp me NOW for more info to get started 08162674253

(1) (Reply)

1000 Units Of 40ft Containers For Bulk Buyers Only! / Gtb Reference / 8gb Core I5 Dell Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.