Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Sheridan's Thought(is Mom Cheating?) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sheridan's Thought(is Mom Cheating?) (737 Views)

Mom's Best Friend And I (18+ Romance) / Mummy's Gateman And I (when Mom Finds Out) / Mom's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheridan's Thought(is Mom Cheating?) by Omaapre22(f): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2019
She is mom...
She is one of the best things that has ever happen to me ....
She has that selfless love which is not questionable....
She can do anything to See me go higher, prosper and make it life....
She is beautiful even though she has lost her youthful glow....
She goes to church every Sunday, pays her tithe, attends weekly activities, prays for her children and husband....

But then again, I ask why?
Why does she lie to us all the time...
Why does she go out every weekend telling us that she is going for business meanwhile I know that it's a lie....
Why am I always seeing her in the company of other men meanwhile her husband is very much alive and around....
Why does she sneak out to answer her calls whenever her children and husband are around her.....

So much runs through my head....
I love her so much but most times when I think of this, I start developing hatred....
I pray I wont be like this in future....
If I am asked to choose a mom in my next world (if there is any thing as a Second World), I'll still choose her but I will ask to change some things about her....

I pray that God will give me the heart to forgive her....
I pray that God will give me the courage to confront her and know why she did this......

Do you think with all this I can call her a role model?

Nairalanders, Pls this is my first writeup on nairaland, feel free to like, comment,correct and criticise wink wink wink

HAPPY NEW YEAR
��☺���
Good Luck To U �
Re: Sheridan's Thought(is Mom Cheating?) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:36am On Jan 05, 2019
This is a very good write-up.

We will like to take it as just 'thoughts' as the write-up says it is!

Keep it up Omaapre!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheridan's Thought(is Mom Cheating?) by Omaapre22(f): 3:05am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74461739:
This is a very good write-up.

We will like to take it as just 'thoughts' as the write-up says it is!

Keep it up Omaapre!

Thanks for the comment.... I'm grateful and honoured smiley

1 Like

Re: Sheridan's Thought(is Mom Cheating?) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:28am On Jan 05, 2019
Omaapre22:

Thanks for the comment.... I'm grateful and honoured smiley
You are always welcome dearie...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheridan's Thought(is Mom Cheating?) by Olabantu(m): 4:32am On Jan 05, 2019
Wow... So sweet, and precise, carried the message perfectly though some sugar and spice could still be added but this is honestly an awesome start

1 Like

Re: Sheridan's Thought(is Mom Cheating?) by Omaapre22(f): 1:05am On Jan 07, 2019
Olabantu:
Wow... So sweet, and precise, carried the message perfectly though some sugar and spice could still be added but this is honestly an awesome start

Thank u so much..... All I can say is that I feel honoured...

(1) (Reply)

Fib And The Axe Of Fury (publishing Process) / The Bodyguard (part 2) / When You Are Young: A Poem For The Nigerian Child On Children's Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.