Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! (5675 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Delivers Baby Boy In US / Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by MissyB1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L09nZS1wcmVnbmFudC5qcGc=&s=OC85LzIwMTA=&w=600[/img]

Sexy and beautiful actress, Oge Okoye has just been delivered of a bundle of joy, a girl, three days ago at St Elizabeth Hospital, London. The joyous mother, information from London has it, has been glorifying God for making her a ‘complete mother’-she now has a boy and a girl.

The Nollywood versatile actress, who was born in London almost three decades ago, we learnt, gave birth without any complication. The mother of two, whose husband is the happiest father on earth, has been in London for months now for the ante-natal and series of medical check-ups.

The beautiful, fun-loving, romantic and very adventurous 2004 graduate of Theatre Arts from the Nnamdi Azikwe University, Akwa, Oge, was sighted in a good mood by our source in London last Saturday looking so radiant shortly after the delivery of the beautiful bouncing baby

. Stanley Duru, the Nigerian born Belgium based husband of the star actress, Oge, was said to be right at the hospital to help her wife carry the baby home. Say Love wantin-tin and you are not far from the truth.

While Oge was still carrying the baby in her womb, she was said to have enjoyed herself to the fullest with her husband, attending partings and interesting places together. We wish her all the best. And for the bundle of joy, we say a big, WELCOME TO THE WORLD!

Oge has been off the movie scenes for more than 8 months now and if there is anything she wishes for herself now that she has given birth, it’s to return in a big way to the screen as soon as she can.
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by MissyB1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
Congrats and much Love to little Oge. kiss
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2010
If them talk her age she go die?
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by MissyB1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
Na that one be the congrats wey You wan talk?  angry
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
Missy B:

Na that one be the congrats wey You wan talk?  angry

I don vex already.

All of them including Omotola, be local bush people.

Na only Gene be the true celebrity for that Nollywood made of agbayas.

Congrats anyways. Hope the baby nor carry her k-leg.
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by blacksta(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2010
who is she ?
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by bawomolo(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
. Stanley Duru, the Nigerian born Belgium based husband of the star actress,

lol its like every nollywood actress must have an husband based abroad.
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by MissyB1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
michelin89:

I don vex already.

All of them including Omotola, be local bush people.

Na only Gene be the true celebrity for that Nollywood
made of agbayas.

Congrats anyways. Hope the baby nor carry her k-leg.
Of-Fùcking-Course!!!
If E noh be Gene . . .E noh fit be like am. grin  kiss  kiss  kiss

Lmao @ 'nor carry her K-leg''.
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by blacksta(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2010
Who the hell is she - is she a hollywood star
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by philip0906(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
nicee. . .me likee wink
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
blacksta:

Who the [b]hell [/b]is she  - is she  a hollywood star  

Must you comment? you don't know her, yet you type so rudely about her.
some Nigerians sha

As for you Michelintyres, just because you don't like her does not mean you should talk her down, even if her daughter ends up having K-leg, she's still human. how many human being have you ever produced in your entire existence?

You might end up not being able to even give birth to a coconut, talkless of an ant with life. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by blacksta(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2010
honeric01:

some Nigerians sha

As for you Michelintyres, just because you don't like her does not mean you should talk her down, even if her daughter ends up having K-leg, she's still human. how many human being have you ever produced in your entire existence?

You might end up not being able to even give birth to a coconut, talkless of an ant with life. grin lipsrsealed

pot calling a kettle black - must you comment too
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by honeric01(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2010
blacksta:

pot calling a kettle black  - must you comment too

I commented because i know her, now what bout you? undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2010
honeric01:

some Nigerians sha

Comot jor. I nor get your time. tongue
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by philip0906(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2010
honeric01:

some Nigerians sha

You might end up not being able to even give birth to a coconut, talkless of an ant with life
. grin lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2010
honeric01:

some Nigerians sha

Chie folks here can be brutal sometimes. grin

@topic, Congrats to her.
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by blacksta(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ok I now know who she it - thanks to honeric

famous hollywood actor - anywayy all the best the with the new birth
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by honeric01(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
michelin89:

Comot jor. I nor get your time. tongue

See your mouth like Molue tyre grin grin grin

all the same, how you dey? long time sha cool
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
Can someone post the pix of the baby?
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
honeric01:

See your mouth like Molue tyre grin grin grin

all the same, how you dey? long time sha cool

After you don wish me bad? angry I dey vex.
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by blacksta(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Can someone post the pix of the baby?

for where  - that one na exclusive  - who dash monkey banana grin
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2010
blacksta:

Who the hell is she  - is she  a hollywood star  
honeric01:

some Nigerians sha

blacksta:

pot calling a kettle black  - must you comment too

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

blacksta:

for where  - that one na exclusive  - who dash monkey banana grin

So what's the point of the news without the pix of the baby?
Nigerian magazines have a lot to learn from american magazines undecided
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by blacksta(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So what's the point of the news without the pix of the baby?
Nigerian magazines have a lot to learn from american magazines undecided

Interesting  ileke idi  - how now  - i see you are fascinated  -  have seen any of her films
so u can gist well
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
blacksta:

Interesting  ileke idi  - how now  - i see you are fascinated  -  have seen any of her films
so u can gist well
I havent really. I dont even know who she is undecided
I stopped watching Nollywood films, they have a way of giving me migraines
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by blacksta(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I havent really. I dont even know who she is undecided
I stopped watching Nollywood films, they have a way of giving me migraines

I am not suprised with a typical dvd that has four parts to it
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
blacksta:

I am not suprised with a typical dvd that has four parts to it
LMAO.

grin
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by blacksta(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO.

grin

Serious migrane

You location - r u close to davenport?
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by honeric01(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
michelin89:

After you don wish me bad? angry I dey vex.

Oya no vex, how the cold? tongue
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
blacksta:

Serious migrane  

You location  - r u close to davenport?
Less than an 1hr 45mins drive. Funny thing, I never heard of davenport until now, just checked the location on googles
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2010
honeric01:

Oya no vex, how the cold? tongue

Which kind cold? If I comot for house now, I go back 2 shades darker.
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by honeric01(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
michelin89:

Which kind cold? If I comot for house now, I go back 2 shades darker.

Ah, that sounds like hell shocked
Re: Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! by mamagee3(f): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2010
Congratulations to her. . .

I hope her baby doesn't distract her from acting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bigger Your Butt The Healthier &more Intelligent You Get - Oxford University / Nicki Minaj With Massive Cleavage In Full Display At Las Vegas Pool Party.... / Maheeda Leaks Her Lesbian Sextape With Eniola Badmus [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.