Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Check Here Many Ladies Needs Your Love & Caring - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Check Here Many Ladies Needs Your Love & Caring (487 Views)

Any Caring Lady In Need Of Playmate Young Guy To Satisfy Her In Bed , Call Me .. / I Need A Caring Girlfriend. / I Need A Caring And Honest Girl For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Here Many Ladies Needs Your Love & Caring by jumia1: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Many guys have found their dream wife and lovers here.You can try your and you might be luky man if you indicate your interest when you see them,they like your presonality.But please you are advised not to pay anybody who ask for money from you before you talk to them.

Click the link here:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/dating-site/
Re: Check Here Many Ladies Needs Your Love & Caring by kindtoks(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
08090549674, TEXT ME SEEKING FOR REAL LOVE AND SOUL MATE, TRUTHWORTHY RELATIONSHIP, NO PLAYING GAMES... Am kindtoks by name, All I am looking for is "True Love," no Games, no Playing around, just want to find my soul mate in life,the only a woman i will connect with in every way. i want someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for her. Good communicator, good listener, and someone willing to give 100 percent relationship.
Call me or text me 08090549674
Re: Check Here Many Ladies Needs Your Love & Caring by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seeking an honest mature, open minded, kind hearted, understanding, independent and sexually adventurous woman to talk to, play with, emotionally care for, and no time for games really wish to meet a soul and play mate
Victor from Ogun State, 1.78 in height am slim and very much understanding.
Prefer busty and dark in complexion lady.
Text, call or hi me on WhatsApp: 09017224883
Re: Check Here Many Ladies Needs Your Love & Caring by Benjamin109010: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'm Ben from ibadan seeking for a serious relationship 08166409387
Re: Check Here Many Ladies Needs Your Love & Caring by Dindook: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, An M.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..I Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit freely as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08125926897... Pls rude people, saucy, saint or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady

(1) (Reply)

New Member / Looking For A Serious Relationship / Female Textmates And Casual Friends Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.