Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Do You Want To Reach Millions Of People On Whatsapp Without Using Facebook? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Want To Reach Millions Of People On Whatsapp Without Using Facebook? (760 Views)

Join My Flutter/dart Developer Community On Whatsapp / How Can I Generate Money Using Facebook? / How You Meet People On Oyerr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Reach Millions Of People On Whatsapp Without Using Facebook? by Man4bit: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2019
You can now say bye bye to facebook ads and instagram by getting this wonderful software called
WHATSAPP PRO
it is capable of extracting millions of numbers from different whatsapp groups and sending them messages automatically.

you can use the software for marketing,campaigns,to reach to anybody on whatsapp around the world.

whatsapp me on +2348105080024 to buy and watch how it works and it goes for 15k

+2348105080024

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Closures In Javascript / Stock Market/price Prediction Using Machine Learning / PHP Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.