Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa (19979 Views)

"Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by reicherMan: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Toke Makinwa has angrily called out a 'deadbeat' father who she simply identifies as 'Bolaji'.

According to her, Bolaji beat up the mother of his child, smashed her phone and threatened her despite leaving her stranded while she was pregnant. Toke has now taken up the case and issued a 24-hour ultimatum to Bolaji to 'contact her (mother of his child), buy back the phone he smashed in the process and leave her the heck alone'.

Read her full piece below...

I am sick of deadbeat fathers. This year I will not tolerate any shit from any man who decides to play God. If you put a woman in the family way, stand up and be counted. It’s not about not having money, the little you have is more honorable than nothing.

How do you sleep well at night? I don’t care what transpired between you two, no one forced you to have sex. a child was brought into this world and you two are responsible for that child. I am raising so many kids that I did not help create, now that’s not a problem for me cos many years ago I asked God to make me a lender to nations and as much as I can I’ll continue to support however I can.

What I won’t take is for you to beat the mother of your child. Even worse, in the presence of that child. Don’t go around beating anyone period! I am giving you 24 hours to contact her, buy back the phone you smashed in the process. How dare you threaten her? This one will be your last. You go to her, apologize to her and leave her the heck alone. If you are not going to support them, do not stand in her way. Talking about let’s see how you’ll get help now, really you left this girl stranded thru out her pregnancy, she’s come so far by herself without your contribution yet you dare try to sleep with her again, she said no and you beat her up? I am beyond livid.

I blame this sick culture of ours, the shame culture that silences a lot of women dealing with irresponsible men. So many women walking around in fear and pls don’t come at me with your judgement this year, save it. I will speak up for those without a voice.

I will use all I have to put you in jail. I have contacted the police but I will give you 24 hours before I release your identity. Your name is bolaji and that’s all I’ll say for now. I will contact your work place too. Your boss needs to know you also double as hulk Horgan or Mike Tyson and perhaps fire your lame ass since you have other specialties.

I’m sure they wouldn’t want this sort of attention. You have messed with the wrong one. I will meet you at every level if I have to and you will be the exhibit to other men who think they can do as they want. This is your first warning. Clock is ticking

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/i-am-sick-of-deadbeat-fathers-toke.html

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by mikejj(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin one alaiye has done something somewhere...guys ehn

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Shittaakeem(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Aunty Wan pull a Linda on alaye but the guy japa

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Bossontop(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
undecided
I'm also sick of seeing farm tools/olosho/ashawo every fûcking time on Nairaland

[img]https://media1./images/fbf1fa3d5767f002fa25980b1f946d92/tenor.gif?itemid=10928940[/img]

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by nho4: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
You better mind your business and stay clear of other people marital issues.

Chose your next step wisely, otherwise it will be chosen for you.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Ibcrown(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lol! I like toke tho but this is 2019 and mind your business

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by dingbang(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin na she go tire.. Nobody cares, you can't make the world a better place, even the world rejected Jesus. Now that she has revealed she is helping motherless babies, watch as careless girls will be dumping babies for her

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Are you not a deadbeat sperm bin?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by gaby(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Let's have your take on "zero beat" mothers while you are still at it...

Nonsense and ingredients according to Zebby...

Not in any way defending or holding brief for the so called dead beat fathers, but whatever is good for the rago should be good for the nama tooo...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by philip0906(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
In her mind she's now a vigilante....lousy female voltron deceiving her gullible female folks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Cholls(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
my brothers and sisters am looking for an angel investor. Pm pls
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by austinfan4love(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rubbish,,,,useless adulterous woman,,now trying to form hero,,,

11 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
They've finished 'bolaji' on tokes instagram page. cry
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by geeworld1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Good call, enough of this nonsense this year

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Xisnin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
You are neither married nor a mother so I don't see the point of your post.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by amzzykeks(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Good one.
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by omooba969(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Out of all who passed comments before me, there's only one lady with a comment - 'Good one'. grin

My guys will masturbate on this thread ehn, coz it's Toke Makinwa! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by faithfull18(f): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
I support her on this. People should start taking and be made responsible for their actions.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by IjebuWarrior: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by phranklyn92(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by toprealman: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Who can mention major farm tools excluding hoe PLS.
Talking about hoe, how can it be best preserved for long term use?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by sukerefakere(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Following
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Toke is a cheap h0e trying to launder her already battered image.

Everything Toke has gotten was gotten by sleeping with people.

The only reason she doesn't have sense is because sense is not sexually transmitted.

20 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by okwabayi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shouldn’t one have children first before tiring of dead beat fathers? Which kind of chicken and egg story is she dishing out today?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Pigsandidiots: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Person wey no get husband won fight for person wey get. Who be this one?

11 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by tossie101(f): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Olosho
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by sonnie10: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nija, wonders would never end! When did she become a law enforcement officer or Judge? She can only try that poo with illiterate, poor and timid guys. Otherwise, you all know what happened when a mad dog met a drunk wolf.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by superior1: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
How about stop being deadbeat lady?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
This woman needs to learn the hard way!

You don't interfere into issues concerning a man and a woman who have been in a relationship before talk less of a married couple.

I know of a woman who was pummeled by her husband the way Evanda Hollyfield pummeled Mike Tyson and another woman who wanted to play "woman advocate" called FIDA and some lawyers with the police and had the man arrested.

When he was eventually bailed with a stern warning, this same woman who they tries to save suddenly started having grudges against the woman who helped her, went round the neighborhood telling anyone who cared to listen that she was a witch who wanted to separate her from her husband. When the woman confronted her to know why, the wife of the man engaged her in a verbal fight calling her all sorts of unimaginable names like "Ashawo", "Husband Snatcher" (part of her story was that the woman wanted her husband to leave her sp she could snatch him from her) etc.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by slawomir: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Isoright
Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Xisnin:
You are neither married nor a mother so I don't see the point of your post.

Re: I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa by Dshocker(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
The type of job tokemakinwa does is really paying her very well,even owning a range rover

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. / Guess Who? Kim Kardashian Or Julliet Ibrahim? / Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.