Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ask Cross River - Question Answering Application Designed For Cross Riverians - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask Cross River - Question Answering Application Designed For Cross Riverians (688 Views)

Get A Professional Blog Designed For You For Free (Limited-Time Offer) / Is There A Way To Get A Website Designed For 20 To 30k..? / How To Make Money Answering Quora Questions In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask Cross River - Question Answering Application Designed For Cross Riverians by gistabout(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
I PRESENT to all All Cross Riverians both Home and in Diaspora my new year gift…..”Ask Cross River - Question Answering Community designed to help Cross Riverians, to help each other: To ask, to learn, to share, to grow”
I felt I could make a bigger impact on our state this 2019 by starting something new that can help people.

A lot of people at any given time are stranded, confused and bored with certain questions that remain unasked and unanswered making life very difficult to a great extent and dedicated Cross Riverians with valuable knowledge really like to answer questions, and they really enjoy sharing their knowledge. So this site Ask Cross River is here to help you.

We're not just interested in people answering their friends' one-off questions.

We're more interested in someone writing a really great answer that's going to be read by thousands or tens of thousands of people over the next few years as it stays on Ask Cross River and as it gets distributed on the Internet.

On Ask Cross River, you're not answering questions because you want to get points or because you have nothing else to do.

You're answering questions because you want to build your reputation or you genuinely, intrinsically enjoy helping people.
You can sign up to Ask Cross River with your email address or Facebook account.

Follow this link to join now….https://www.askcrossriver.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Phone From The Comfort Of Your Home / 4 Things You Must Do Immediately When Your Facebook Account Is Hacked / Verified Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.