Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Videophones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Videophones (507 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Videophones by wealth4me(f): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
Save on long distance and international calling cards. Talk to your loved ones and friends unlimited talk. See the person that you are calling. It's the next best thing to being there.

This is a VoIP product and it will require high speed internet connection. Most users also have purchased the GID device in connection with the videophone. The GID device pushes the boundaries of conventional gateway routers and offers users faster broadband speed and increased reliability over UMTS/HSPA (high speed packet access) cellular networks. The GID will also improve the video quality of your videophone. Powerful Wi-Fi Network router.

The new videophone is also a laptop computer. Connect to the internet, check your email, surf the web, check current news and weather and much more.

email me for details on the phone and the business opportunity.

A national event will be held on the 20th and 21st in Abuja. Email me for details and event locations

wilsherteam@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Omnia Phone For Sale / I Need Two Nokia Phones Urgently / Need A Reputable Person For Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.