Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ican Or Cipm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ican Or Cipm (1237 Views)

ICAN Or Data Science For An Economist. / Cipm 2022 Diet Begins By March / To Those Who Want To Pass Their CIPM Exams At One-sitting... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ican Or Cipm by gerardini(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Good evening all, please help a brother out. I'm a graduate of banking and finance as my first degree, I want to do a certification exam and I'm considering either ICAN or CIPM. I want to try out CIPM but there's also ICAN. Please nlanders which is more marketable.
Re: Ican Or Cipm by justflow1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
gerardini:
Good evening all, please help a brother out. I'm a graduate of banking and finance as my first degree, I want to do a certification exam and I'm considering either ICAN or CIPM. I want to try out CIPM but there's also ICAN. Please nlanders which is more marketable.
i highly recommend ICAN, but puting ICAN and CIPM on same scale of contention still baffles me, this bodies are two bodies with different core areas, Ur need is suppose to be the yardstick for choosing a professional certification accordingly, i was suppose to be seeing sometin like between ACCA and ICAN or NIM and CIPM..... i think u can bcome a professional human resource mgr (ACIPM)in just 1 year after qualifying as an associate in ICAN, an associate in a recognized professional body starts from Professional stage and u r required to write two diets and you get qualified In CIPM

I am an undergraduate doing business management In UNN, student member ICAN,CIPM (enrolled with ond business admin, so was exempted a stage) but with ur degree in BAF u are exempted 3 stages and you start from intermediate 2

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Expression: Is 'She is Pregnant FOR him' wrong or correct ? / List Of Universities Offering Marine Engineering In Nigeria / Primary & Secondary Schools All Over The World Reopen Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.