Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

A Girl I Just Met In Lagos Have Turned To My Enemy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Girl I Just Met In Lagos Have Turned To My Enemy (507 Views)

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. / Proton Security Service Lagos Have Robbed Me Of My Salary / How I Would Have Turned 50k To 3.9million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Just Met In Lagos Have Turned To My Enemy by Goldenboy333(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Let me cut the long story short, I met this girl a week and half a go and I like her one thing led to another we became friends and the relationship is about to metamorphos to lover before she saw my chart with a lady and she was pissed off and deleted her no from my phone secretly but I got the no from the send item I know called her so I think everything was settled , now the problem now is she saw my chart with me and my brother and she red how I use to tell my brother all what is going on between me and her and she finally get upset and start calling me all name she insult me and black list my now , pls nl where did I go wrong
Re: A Girl I Just Met In Lagos Have Turned To My Enemy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
She's a coded babe, discreet chic that want everything that happen btw the two of u to stay btw the two of u.

But obviously u are a confirmed radio-nigeria plus cool-fm join with àlàróyè and pm-news....if u Straff her today, the whole world is gonna know...cos one person will tell another and another..and that's how the news will reach Instagram and nairaland..already this one don reach nairaland.
Some ladies don't like that kinda crap, it's not that u can jist about ur girl but it shouldnt be every thing going on..are u 16years old....oga ade!!!!!..
Give urself brain naaa...
My advice...forget her, face ur book, go and make money...she will come and back and beg u....

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met In Lagos Have Turned To My Enemy by kachi19: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
How do you even do that? do you tell your brother how you both have sex or do you tell him confidential things about her??
Re: A Girl I Just Met In Lagos Have Turned To My Enemy by CreepyBlackpool: 3:15am On Jan 06, 2019
Where you went wrong was allowing her access to your chats sad which kind of guy does that
Re: A Girl I Just Met In Lagos Have Turned To My Enemy by Goldenboy333(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2019
That guy at up me thank u soo much , i did not no she'll get to the chart

(1) (Reply)

Naira 184 To 1 USD - True/false / Again!!!, Moment A Dolphin Assaulted A Lady And See Her Reaction(photos). / Share And Caption Your Favorite Nairaland Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.