Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

This Generation Seeketh A Sign - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Generation Seeketh A Sign (330 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Generation Seeketh A Sign by PrinceofPeace17(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
There is a deep abberation in our present dispensation!

Why do we have numerous church goers but few christians? What is the reason behind rising & falling? Why is the increase in church building directly proportional to the increase of sin? Why do pastors venture into darkness for power?

The answer is "This generation seek for signs" as rightly said by Jesus.

The foundation of a true christian is in the WORD(Jesus) & not Works(signs).It's the euphoria for miracles that push people to the House of God...

Apostle Arome Osayi said "This generation has turned Jesus to a money doubler"

We key into the Works of Christ but forget His Words. The Word is of uttermost importance if not the Holy Spirit will not "Bring to rememberance all i have told you" Jesus speaking here

Can God heal? Yes
Can God bless? Yes
Can God supply all your needs? Yes

But the Bible says we should worship God in Spirit & truth but many prefer to worship in signs. The Spirit & truth there is anchored on the Word(Jesus) & that is what God is looking for. Can God find you seeking Him in Spirit & truth?

Jesus never performed any miracle in Samaria yet they accepted Him & infact Jesus spent 2 days with them!John never performed any sign yet Jesus said he was the greatest prophet!

No wonder the Master said "on that day many shall say Lord Lord was it not in your name i prophecied, casted out demons? & Jesus will say depart from me i know you not" The above people worked for God but did not walk with God. Walking with God is living by His Word! Walking with God is the Word gaining expression through your lifestyle!

"This signs shall follow them that believe" You have not believed yet why would you not follow signs? It should be the reverse! The signs should follow you! not you following signs!

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God & all his righteousness & every other thing will be added unto you.

Are you ready to seek the Kingdom of God?
Re: This Generation Seeketh A Sign by CodeTemplar: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
A generation that avoids faith but believe in God.
They want pastors to manifest like babalawos forgetting Gods way isn't like that.
Re: This Generation Seeketh A Sign by CreepyBlackpool: 3:29am On Jan 06, 2019
So whats wrong in seeking for signs undecided
Re: This Generation Seeketh A Sign by PrinceofPeace17(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
So whats wrong in seeking for signs undecided
It's only wrong when the WORD is not in the picture. Besides, signs should follow you not you following signs.
Re: This Generation Seeketh A Sign by PrinceofPeace17(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
PrinceofPeace17:
There is a deep abberation in our present dispensation!

Why do we have numerous church goers but few christians? What is the reason behind rising & falling? Why is the increase in church building directly proportional to the increase of sin? Why do pastors venture into darkness for power?

The answer is "This generation seek for signs" as rightly said by Jesus.

The foundation of a true christian is in the WORD(Jesus) & not Works(signs).It's the euphoria for miracles that push people to the House of God...

Apostle Arome Osayi said "This generation has turned Jesus to a money doubler"

We key into the Works of Christ but forget His Words. The Word is of uttermost importance if not the Holy Spirit will not "Bring to rememberance all i have told you" Jesus speaking here

Can God heal? Yes
Can God bless? Yes
Can God supply all your needs? Yes

But the Bible says we should worship God in Spirit & truth but many prefer to worship in signs. The Spirit & truth there is anchored on the Word(Jesus) & that is what God is looking for. Can God find you seeking Him in Spirit & truth?

Jesus never performed any miracle in Samaria yet they accepted Him & infact Jesus spent 2 days with them!John never performed any sign yet Jesus said he was the greatest prophet!

No wonder the Master said "on that day many shall say Lord Lord was it not in your name i prophecied, casted out demons? & Jesus will say depart from me i know you not" The above people worked for God but did not walk with God. Walking with God is living by His Word! Walking with God is the Word gaining expression through your lifestyle!

"This signs shall follow them that believe" You have not believed yet why would you not follow signs? It should be the reverse! The signs should follow you! not you following signs!

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God & all his righteousness & every other thing will be added unto you.

Are you ready to seek the Kingdom of God?

This message is timely, When Anti Christ commences full operation on this world it is signs he would use. Rev 13:13-14.
He can never use the Word he may know it but cannot live by it. Am not saying you should not believe in signs. Am saying "Seek the Kingdom of God & not signs"
Matt 24:24
Re: This Generation Seeketh A Sign by cephasrockhudds(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
PrinceofPeace17:

This message is timely, When Anti Christ commences full operation on this world it is signs he would use. Rev 13:13-14.
He can never use the Word he may know it but cannot live by it. Am not saying you should not believe in signs. Am saying "Seek the Kingdom of God & not signs"
Matt 24:24

Most likely people seeks the sign and not the real sign doer

"Seek the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness and all other things shall be added unto you"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Great Unthinkable Signs In The Heaven... Last Hour / Christian On Nairaland Should Help / "God Spoke To Me While I Was Shitting In The Toilet"---religious Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.