Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! (1305 Views)

Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' / AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by bofia1: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
I know some of you will mock me by this testimony, but i don't mind. For some, this my testimony will bring deliverance for them from betting (gambling).

I started betting from July 2018 with excitement and full of great expectations of atleast seeing thousands of naira weekly or monthly from betting profit.

After investing atleast N100 to N500 daily with the hope of winning and end up loosing every dim in invested in betting. When i got discouraged and maybe decided to stop betting (gambling) invisible force would push me into it again and again, that was how i spent Thousands of naira within few months without returns.

I decided to reduce the number of games played in bet and l lost every bite of it.

I now entered inplay (LIVE BET) to atleast double my money. Here, i invested from 5k to 20k picking one game per time, this was the worst mistake i ever made, i kept transfering money from my bank to bet acct with the hope of winning for my Christmas Celebration. I never won any kobo. Between Novermber 2018 to December 2018 i had funded my bet account with the sum of 80k and all went to my village people.

In all i spent 205k in betting (gambling) from June 2018 to December 2018.

They use to say its village people that cut the ticket, i have decided to stay away from sport betting and let me see how the village people will enter my bank account and cut my money.

My people, this is my testimony. If you are a victim alreay, which i know you are! Pls make a decision for your own good. Take away from betting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Thank God for your life bro.
Thank God for your deliverance from that dangerous habit man.
NOW, we can happily say, Happy New Year to you.
A year of New BEGINNING and fresh start!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Between Novermber 2018 to December 2018 i had funded my bet account with the sum of 80k and all went to my village people.

Hahaha cheesy wink grin.
Oh Lawd!
Lol@Village people!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
They use to say its village people that cut the ticket, i have decided to stay away from sport betting and let me see how the village people will enter my bank account and cut my money. 

This is just so funny and hilarious! wink cheesy
That is for people that believe in village people tho....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by bofia1: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
post=74488833:
Thank God for your life.
Thank God for your deliverance from that dangerous habit man.
NOW, we can happily say, Happy New Year to you.
A year of New BEGINNING and fresh start!

Thanks bro,
Am so free now. I was in bondage i never knew�

1 Like

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by EbukaHades10(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
So if someone brings 2 sure odds or correct score,u won't play?

8 Likes

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
bofia1:

Thanks bro,
Am so free now. I was in bondage i never knew�
Many people are in such BONDAGE that don't know how to come out of it NOW, no matter how they have tried.
So happy for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Abortions: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
If u like don't man up and go get ur 205k back and see how the money will be squandered by village people

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Abortions:
If u like don't man up and go get ur 205k back and see how the money will be squandered by village people
Here they come OP......BEWARE OF THEM ! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by bofia1: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
EbukaHades10:

I even i have 1sure odd to give you bro.....and that is to say No to sport betting
Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by beeblack: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Not everybody will understand this testimony, but the few people that understood will definitely give themselves challenges.

Therefore I celebrate with you, you will not depend on gambling before you make it in life. God will make a way for you.

2 Likes

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by bofia1: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
post=74489094:

Yesoooo
Na them .........hopeless dry bones

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Abortions: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
post=74489094:

Come so u expect OP to just sit and watch as those worthless village people will flex all his 205k right U must be an enemy of progress
Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Happy for you o.
Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abortions:
Come so u expect OP to just sit and watch as those worthless village people will flex all his 205k right U must be an enemy of progress
.......says an enemy of progress!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Abortions: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Op my 2.0 daily odds would revive the 205k ur village people has buried to life in less than 2 weeks. It's up to u. If u are interested drop ur email and stop complaining. but i will have 15 percent on every win that's the deal. am a professional punter. wink
Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by murphyrichy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Thank God for you ooo, Betting is an addiction...I will advise you to deactivate your betting account as well...Good luck bro.
Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abortions:
Op my 2.0 daily odds would revive the 205k ur village people has buried to life in less than 2 weeks. It's up to u. If u are interested drop ur email and stop complaining. but i will have 15 percent on every win that's the deal. am a professional punter. wink
....professional punter without a bicycle!
Even the young man that was fortunate to win over 40million Naira here, did not call himself a professional punter, cos he knew he was ONLY fortunate!
(It was just time for his life to turn around, not by his power, as he acknowledged!)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Abortions: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
post=74489677:

....professional punter without a bicycle!
Even the young man that was fortunate to win over 40million Naira here, did not call himself a professional punter, cos he knew he was ONLY fortunate!
(It was just time for his life to turn around, not by his power, as he acknowledged!)
I have nothing to prove to u. suit ursef. Op when u ready to revive ur 205k to life lemme know
Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2019
Abortions:
I have nothing to prove to u. suit ursef. Op when u ready to revive ur 205k to life lemme know
He has replied you already o, Enemy of progress.
Go and win your billions with your people at home or other people interested
Leave this ONE alone!
Sho!! shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Baba abeg no come dy form dog meat here give us....betting is just like a guy who loves sex...Do u think it's easy to let go of it....
if say u chop like 5millon now, we no go here word for here...na u 4 dy push people put 4 d gambling...although am not saying its good to gamble but na condition dy push people and once addicted, 4get o..u can't leave it

As u dy so, If u see 5 sure odds walia u go play am...the only thing is just for u to play like #200 and rest for like 2weeks b4 staking anoda but to say u wan escape gambling, baba na big lie..especially person like u wey don dy addicted to it....205k na small cash
Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Abortions: 12:21am On Jan 06, 2019
Gambling is dangerous. They are more disadvantages but if u are clever enough u can make it. It requires patience but most u lack that. Because u have money u would just wake up and go online and start aiming how u would win 100k with 100naira WTF That's greed man and that's one of the reasons why we lose. They are two reasons why we lose; Greed and lack of patience. U can make a living from gambling but u can't make it a living. Lemme break it down and make it quick. U have a job right? Yes that's good. Now let's say u wanna stake and u have 1k. That 1k should be ur spare money nevEr use ur hard earn money or money u saving for a particular purpose to gamble.never. Now u could use that 1k stake on odds of 2. That's 2k u gonna be winning. Then u go face ur work in the office or wherever. They are so many professional betting sites that gives odds of 2 daily and their winning rate always stand at 90 percent. I can't drop them here since we are celebrating a brother who has resigned from the act. Let him not get tempted to go figure shit out.

As i was saying...

Where did i stop

Ok now u played ur 2odds on day 1 and u win. U keep the 1k profit and stake 1k on another 2odds and win day 2. That's u making profit and by the end of the week u be making atleast 6k. That's u not making it a living but making a living. Cos u didn't go out looking for huge odds by accumulating small odds. U be accumulating odds up to 100odds some even do worse. That's greed. Just exercise some patience and pick ur favourite teams like 2 or 3 and accumulate up to 2odds then u stake. Even if u have to wait for 3days for the 2odds to come no p. I'm tired of writing jor. Just keep this two things in mind. Involve patience and erase greed when it comes to gambling. And don't forget to use ur spare money when gambling. Gambling is for fun yet some perish. But the few ones that gain from it are called professional punters.

1 Like

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 06, 2019
if you are not into gambling, kudos...abeg no join o but if u are into it...u no fit escape am...na prayers remain.
Go rehab center go see people wey dy thr cuz of gambling..e dy easy like that to leave that na im dem dy rehab center
Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2019
if you are not into gambling, kudos...abeg no join o but if u are into it...u no fit escape am...na prayers remain.
Go rehab center go see people wey dy thr cuz of gambling..e dy easy like that to leave that na im dem dy rehab center.

1 Like

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Obinoscopy(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2019
Good for you bro. This is a cheering news for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2019
Abortions:
. I can't drop them here since we are celebrating a brother who has resigned from the act. Let him not get tempted to go figure shit out.

You are now talking.
We tried telling you earlier that it is not in a thread like this that someone is a 'born again' from gambling that you should be encouraging him with 2 odds or 1.20 odds.
It'snot done.
For your other evaluation-for people that have the will-You have some points.

Number One Rule in Gambling : DO NOT PLAY WITH WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Kcazeman10(m): 2:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Funny man, quite unfortunate though and sorry for ur loss.
However, if you find yourself coming back to it, I am recommending this website to you, at least for now, they are really trying, don't stress yourself, just find a plan and subscribe and stake WISELY!!!

they are good, not perfect, but you make profit with them. Just recovering, raking loses and profit.

Check them out www.featgames.com
Their resuming are on twitter & instagram- @featgames18
telegram- https:///featgames

You can count on them... Let's make money this year.
Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Abortions: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2019
Kcazeman10:
Funny man, quite unfortunate though and sorry for ur loss.
However, if you find yourself coming back to it, I am recommending this website to you, at least for now, they are really trying, don't stress yourself, just find a plan and subscribe and stake WISELY!!!

they are good, not perfect, but you make profit with them. Just recovering, raking loses and profit.

Check them out www.featgames.com
Their resuming are on twitter & instagram- @featgames18
telegram- https:///featgames

You can count on them... Let's make money this year.
ur yesterday's winning proof or leave op alone
Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Henry1006(m): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2019
henryobi80@gmail.com
Abortions:
Gambling is dangerous. They are more disadvantages but if u are clever enough u can make it. It requires patience but most u lack that. Because u have money u would just wake up and go online and start aiming how u would win 100k with 100naira WTF That's greed man and that's one of the reasons why we lose. They are two reasons why we lose; Greed and lack of patience. U can make a living from gambling but u can't make it a living. Lemme break it down and make it quick. U have a job right? Yes that's good. Now let's say u wanna stake and u have 1k. That 1k should be ur spare money nevEr use ur hard earn money or money u saving for a particular purpose to gamble.never. Now u could use that 1k stake on odds of 2. That's 2k u gonna be winning. Then u go face ur work in the office or wherever. They are so many professional betting sites that gives odds of 2 daily and their winning rate always stand at 90 percent. I can't drop them here since we are celebrating a brother who has resigned from the act. Let him not get tempted to go figure shit out.

As i was saying...

Where did i stop

Ok now u played ur 2odds on day 1 and u win. U keep the 1k profit and stake 1k on another 2odds and win day 2. That's u making profit and by the end of the week u be making atleast 6k. That's u not making it a living but making a living. Cos u didn't go out looking for huge odds by accumulating small odds. U be accumulating odds up to 100odds some even do worse. That's greed. Just exercise some patience and pick ur favourite teams like 2 or 3 and accumulate up to 2odds then u stake. Even if u have to wait for 3days for the 2odds to come no p. I'm tired of writing jor. Just keep this two things in mind. Involve patience and erase greed when it comes to gambling. And don't forget to use ur spare money when gambling. Gambling is for fun yet some perish. But the few ones that gain from it are called professional punters.
Re: Am Finally Delivered From Sport Betting: Glory Be To God!!!!!!!!! by Johilo(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2019
Op... U've taken d right step..
I was once in ur shoes though i haven't spent much as u did.. You see, betting has an invisible force attached to it.... Once u're into it, it will be defficult for u to back out... U have got to resist dat urge and always stay focused dat means not going back to ya old ways!... Have new start!

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Defender Antonio Rudiger Singing To Wizkid's Song "Soco" During Workout / Nigeria 2-1 South Africa: "Ekong!!" - Nigerians React After Crucial Goal(Photos / Germany (13) Vs San Marino (0) Scoreline - Long Time No See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.