Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Check Some Residual Income This 2019 And Stay Safe To Bills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Some Residual Income This 2019 And Stay Safe To Bills (254 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Let Make Money This 2019 / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Some Residual Income This 2019 And Stay Safe To Bills by Maglyns(f): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2019
Morning dew / OUR DAILY DOSE

*One of the reasons many people remain in financial mess is procrastination*

*And one of the causes of procrastination is the fear of making a mistake.*

*Our school system has so magnified mistake that it now becomes an outrageous act.*

*Students leave school having fear of failing. This fear keeps them aback and timid in the field.*

*My Dear, scrap this belief off your mind if you want to have breakthroughs in life.*

*I have failed so many times, and I have risen too.*

*Some graduates think that because they're graduates, they shouldn't fail.*

*Who washed your head?*

*Even graduates of business administration most times fail in business.*

*In 2019, don't keep your back aground by not trying something new.*

*Do it first and fail.*

*School will not teach you certain things you will learn in the field. Go into the field and fill your knowledge up.*

*There are certain things books will not teach you. You need to practice before you can learn those things.*

*Stop waiting until you finish learning everything. If you do this, you're following the school system.*

*In school, you're not allowed to practice until you become a graduate.*

*That is why we have many failed graduates.*

*That is why so many graduates are afraid of going into real business world*

*The annoying part is, some of the teachers/lecturers teaching you business studies and entrepreneurship in school don't have any viable business, neither have they tried one before.*

*Hmmmmm!*
*They rely on book knowledge.*

*You need practical knowledge to live a life of your dream*

*Dear Youths, this is the time to sit up and put yourself to work. Stop procrastinating. Leave your comfort zone, you have been there enough.*

*Start this LONGRICH no matter how small it is. You can start with at least 10k now and you upgrade later*

*Your future is bright, my Dear. You can become who you dreamed of becoming in 2019.*

*I'm ever ready to teach you and work with you to achieve financial freedom from this LONGRICH Business*
https:///ERlYAZoLZVD7httPxXhQhZ

*Say NO to Money Doubling Scheme like MMM and it's siblings*

*Good morning nobles in this noble business group, have a splendid weekend*

*...To your financial freedom;*

Cc(Belove710)

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Fast And Reliable Logistics Company / 20 Smart Rules For 2019 By Badiru Kehinde / Bakery Consultancy Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.