Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Aisha Lemu, A Legendary Touch That Guided Many Young Minds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aisha Lemu, A Legendary Touch That Guided Many Young Minds (307 Views)

Late Sheik Ahmad Lemu And His Wife, Late Aisha Lemu In View / BREAKING!!! Prominent Islamic Scholar, Sheikh Ahmed Lemu Is Dead / FOMWAN Morns The Death Of Hajia Aisha Lemu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Lemu, A Legendary Touch That Guided Many Young Minds by Bassa1: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Aisha lemu, A legendary touch that guided many young minds.

I remember during my early teenage years, I found myself reading a number of her Islamic studies text books. It addressed much of the questions most teenagers had about Islam, ranging from theory, practice, belief and jurisprudence in Islam.
Some years back, when the social space was filled with all kinds of extremist ideologies, here book "Laxity, Moderation and Extremism in Islam" and that of Al-qaradawi which I happened to find on my dad's stash really equipped me and am sure many other against extreme views that some unscrupulous elements were feeding young minds.

She wrote alot of other amazing books. Some of which include women in Islam, A degree above them, women in dawah, The ideal Muslim husband, Animals in Islam and
So many more.

I recently learn of the demise of this amazing women, Aisha Lemu was a British-born author and religious educator who converted to Islam in 1961 and lived most of her life in Nigeria. She died on 5th January, 2019 in Minna, Niger State. may Allah unite her with our beloved prophet(pbuh) in Aljanatu-firdaus.
Ameen suma Ameen

#Aishalemu
#Anivassa

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Remove Failures,sufferings / The Example Of Jacob / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday, January 22,2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.