Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Unsure About This Voucher. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Unsure About This Voucher. (838 Views)

Poll: How many vouchers can I use??

1 only: 0% (0 votes)
4 for all the group.: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Wine Voucher For UK Resident worth 50GBP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unsure About This Voucher. by topup: 2:42am On Aug 10, 2010
Hi, just wondering what you think about this voucher I want to use at a restaurant. I am planning on booking a table for 8 girls.

But the voucher mentions that only one of the vouchers can be used in a party, do you think this means the party of eight, or considering the coupon is get £10 for two people dining, it's one per party of 2, that means if 4 vouchers are printed, my group can sit together AND use 4 vouchers to claim £40 off their meals??

And also, is it when two people spend more than £20 in total OR when two people spend £20 each?

Here's the voucher quoted word for word:

"*Terms and conditions: Offer available Sunday to Friday, until 31/8/10, when two people dining spend £20 or more on food. Not in conjunction with any other offer, promotion,
set menu. Please check our current offers, before
ordering. Only one voucher per party, per day, which must be produced at the time of dining. Management reserves the right to refuse custom and/or this voucher and to
withdraw/change offers (without notice), at any time. Subject to availability, during food-service hours only. Participating outlets."
Re: Unsure About This Voucher. by tpiah: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2010
rather confusing.

(if) two people spend more than £20 in total

this sounds correct.

Not in conjunction with any other offer, promotion,set menu

this may mean you can only use one voucher per table though i'm not sure.

another clause:

Management reserves the right to refuse custom and/or this voucher and to withdraw/change offers (without notice)

you can probably call the restaurant and check with the manager beforehand.
Re: Unsure About This Voucher. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Deep Fryer / The Best Rice? / Beautiful,creamy,tasty Yet Affordable Cakes From MOHAT CAKES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.