Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Bad Breath: The Way Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bad Breath: The Way Out (271 Views)

Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath / Nigerians, Prepare For More Hot Days & Warm Nights - NIMET Warns, Lists Way Out / Can Bad Breath Be A Sign Of Health Problem? Read To Find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Breath: The Way Out by ilohvictor(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
I have always advised my friend back then in school about how is bad breathe would hamper a whole lot of things especially his relationship with people.

my friend who was then single back in school was always asking why he was single even though he was handsome, and me would always stylishly tell him to buy tooth paste and brush and the make sure he uses them and also washing his tongue thoroughly maybe they(the girls) would begin to like his white teeth ( to me it was a polite way of telling him he had bad breathe)

fast forward to today an ex of mine charted me up and we got talking, and then she said she wanted to tell me something but she didn't want me embarrassed about it, I was so confident and then I asked her what it was.

she then said the reason that she didn't like kissing me was because I had bad breathe.
I melted literally, cox mehn that was the least thing I expected to hear, cox even my current girl and past ex-es has never complained about me having bad breathe..
dear good people of nairaland I have been unease since then, surfing the net maybe I could find a way out, still on still no show..
health practitioners in the house, please and please what exactly should I do to get rid of these..

(1) (Reply)

Overweight And Obesity To Normal Weight / WHERE TO PURCHASE BABY ITEMS IN ABUJA / Reduce Aging Factor Today With Herblin Comlex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.