Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Love Kills - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Love Kills (1045 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Kills by whiteNkem(f): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2007
Instead of being a reason of joy and happiness it seems that love can also kill.

Yesterday I just found out a dear friend of mine, Andrei Ion, has passed away because he hanged himself due to unshared love. After a splendid year with this girl, she dumped him and refused to come back. For that, at 19 years old, studying kineto-therapy and being a very good student (he was supposed to continue his studies in Italy as he got a scholarship), he committed one of the greatest sins putting an end to that beautiful life.
May that God will have mercy of his soul. Rest in peace Andrei!

Then again, you must have heard of the terrible massacre that happened Monday at Virginia Tech Uni, USA that caused 33 casualties. Rumors say that the aggressor had been left by his girlfriend and it is that incident that caused his madness and in the attack he has also killed his ex.

What a sad world this seems to be at times! cry
Re: Love Kills by Dvampire(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2007
that is why sometimes, i wonder why we fall in love. i pity those guys sha. not that i'm in support of what they did. it was sinful apart from being hellish. but then, i can imagine what they must have gone through, being dumped and feeling so unloved by the women they cared the world for.
Re: Love Kills by Seun(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2007
The guy that killed himself must have been suffering from depression. Is he the first to be dumped by a girl?

As for the guy that killed others, there is no excuse for that. He is a criminal, he is a murderer. That is all. No excuses.
Re: Love Kills by cuteass1(f): 2:06am On Apr 21, 2007
Seun:

The guy that killed himself must have been suffering from depression. Is he the first to be dumped by a girl?

when it comes to love and matters of the heart, believe me dear that question is irrelevant wink

here where i live, a guy was also saved from almost committing sucide because his girlfriend of 3yrs left him

i was 17 then and i went WTHeck, but after hearing more stories i found out he was just "one of the numbers"

this "love" of a thing, it can be a blessing and a curse ooh sad

and you can't blame the person who left, because she or he can't be tied down to the person just because he might commit sucide undecided its sad though sad

@ white_Nkem
may the soul of your friend rest in perfect peace cry my heart-felt condolence to his family cry

@ the lunatic guy who killed people

i'm not judging him eeh, but if i were to be the judge tending his case, i'll sentence him to tripple life imprisonment angry angry

how dare he?? angry angry
Re: Love Kills by omoge(f): 4:26am On Apr 21, 2007
Seun, watch "An officer and a gentlemen" staring Richard Gere, such a lovely movie until the guy hanged himself because his girlfriend jilt him  sad.
i think it was based on a real life.

anyone seen the movie?

Yes love kills. When someone break your heart, it is terrible especially if you truly and really love that person. if you don't have a strong mind and a support system, there is tendency of harms.

sorry abt your friend.

(1) (Reply)

American Dad And Daughter Scam British Pensioners: / Man Slices Rival’s Pen!s / Woman Burns 9-year-old Maid With Electric Iron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.