Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

How Can I Establish And Manage Different Branches Of My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Establish And Manage Different Branches Of My Business (666 Views)

6 Strategic Way To Establish And Sustain Business / We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson / Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Establish And Manage Different Branches Of My Business by ExpiredNigeria: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hi NLanders, I'm planning on establishing branches in different states in Nigeria but, the problem I have been trying to see how I can solve it is getting a sincere and trust worthy person.

Because I can't be everywhere all the time I intend to employe people who would be managing my business and giving me report. They will be taking delivery of new stock weekly, selling and remitting money dialy but, my fear is trust.

I'm afraid of handling a business to someone who would sell and run away with my money.

Please does anyone have businesses that others are managing for him, how do I go about this, my intention is at least 10 shops in different states.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Establish And Manage Different Branches Of My Business by Desdevice(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
What kind of business do you want to engage in
Re: How Can I Establish And Manage Different Branches Of My Business by Saltoflife: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Desdevice:
Right question.
Re: How Can I Establish And Manage Different Branches Of My Business by ExpiredNigeria: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Desdevice:

Phone accessories
Re: How Can I Establish And Manage Different Branches Of My Business by ExpiredNigeria: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2019
Any idea guys?
Re: How Can I Establish And Manage Different Branches Of My Business by Mutini(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good day sir,

A business you can not oversee yourself isn't a good venture, especially a sole proprietorship business like yours.

I would suggest you work more on building a brand in the location where you have more command and prospect...

You can own more than one shop in strategic places within a state.

As for expanding further, which in your thinking will thinking will bring more profit is not absolutely wise.

Expansion comes with a lot of challenges.

If you still want to explore other states you can go into franchising or becoming a major dealer for others within that state.

If you are benevolent enough you can enter into an agreement with entrepreneurs that have prospect but lack capital. In which they will have to pay you up after a certain period of time and the business becomes theirs. You might be wondering what you will gain in this... Aside the monetary gain, you can also be one their life time supplier.

In a nutshell, become a household name in your chosen location and a big supplier to other states.

My 2 cent nugget

You can only trust yourself. Not even your blood.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: How Can I Establish And Manage Different Branches Of My Business by Rawshal(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mutini:
Good day sir,

A business you can not oversee yourself isn't a good venture, especially a sole proprietorship business like yours.

I would suggest you work more on building a brand in the location where you have more command and prospect...

You can own more than one shop in strategic places within a state.

As for expanding further, which in your thinking will thinking will bring more profit is not absolutely wise.

Expansion comes with a lot of challenges.

If you still want to explore other states you can go into franchising or becoming a major dealer for others within that state.

If you are benevolent enough you can enter into an agreement with entrepreneurs that have prospect but lack capital. In which they will have to pay you up after a certain period of time and the business becomes theirs. You might be wondering what you will gain in this... Aside the monetary gain, you can also be one their life time supplier.

In a nutshell, become a household name in your chosen location and a big supplier to other states.

My 2 cent nugget

You can only trust yourself. Not even your blood.

Shalom
well said.. To me this is the best advice you can get on this topic. Am interested in partnering with you
Check my signature for my contact

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Establish And Manage Different Branches Of My Business by joshuaudom(m): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2019
ExpiredNigeria:
Hi NLanders, I'm planning on establishing branches in different states in Nigeria but, the problem I have been trying to see how I can solve it is getting a sincere and trust worthy person.

Because I can't be everywhere all the time I intend to employe people who would be managing my business and giving me report. They will be taking delivery of new stock weekly, selling and remitting money dialy but, my fear is trust.

I'm afraid of handling a business to someone who would sell and run away with my money.

Please does anyone have businesses that others are managing for him, how do I go about this, my intention is at least 10 shops in different states.

set up a system in the very one you are operating, extend the system to any branch anywhere.

in a nut shell, a good business system spot error and help you to expand fast. dont trust people, trust your system.

(1) (Reply)

gaming / Trending Business In 2019 / Eastern Meditarian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.