Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Atm Project Please Help - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Atm Project Please Help (797 Views)

Atm Simulation Software With Vb6.0 / Atm Training For Just 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atm Project Please Help by enzo01(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2010
Am an nd 3 student and i was given a project on atm machine (i.e how it works) and i don't rly knw how 2 go about it pls i wil rly aprici8 if any 1 can help please.
Re: Atm Project Please Help by cmdimkpa(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2010
Hello

I can help you out with your project.

Please call 07030870839 to speak with me on this.

Cheers

Mike
Re: Atm Project Please Help by enzo01(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
Tanks pls i wil realy aprici8 it please
Re: Atm Project Please Help by saperpsms: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2010
@poster did you get my post?

I can't seem to find it in your thread.

Cheers!
Re: Atm Project Please Help by enzo01(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2010
sry i can't find it may be you can send it to my mail umanijos@gmail.com
Re: Atm Project Please Help by saperpsms: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2010
Let me give you the workflow of ATM/POS with respect to the components and how they interact with one another.

A typical ATM is made up of

1. ATM Machine - the one everyone sees and interacts with for cash or inquiries

2. Switch Server - This is the server that integrates and routes the requests to the right bank or host. This server makes it possible for you to use your ATM card issued by ICB on Zenith bank machine. In Nigeria, Interswitch holds this server.

3. ATM Interface server - This server sits between the Switch server and the Core Banking application. It role is to convert ISO 8583 messages from the Switch to the language the core banking application understands and vice versa.

4. Core Banking Application (Globus, Phinacle, Flexcube, T24 etc.) - This is the banks software applications which hold all their customers and account information.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Re: Atm Project Please Help by likeme(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2010
go to howstuffwork.com and type how ATMworks, You will get enough but do we have ND3 in Nieria
Re: Atm Project Please Help by enzo01(m): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2010
thanks guyz i really aprci8 this @likeme yes there is for part-time student that is!

(1) (Reply)

Spot Our Presence The Place You Desire / Web Developers Needed For Onsite Development Projects In Oil & Gas Industry / Nacossites Complete Computer Science Project Right Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.