Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Attributes Of Faith - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Attributes Of Faith (412 Views)

A Hinge Of Faith / Act Of Faith / Is Your Job Sucking Your Blood? Take This Leap Of Faith! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attributes Of Faith by Darevofpeace(m): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2019
ATTRIBUTES OF FAITH
"Faith is the evidence of things hoped for, the expectations of thing's not seen"faith is a universal currency and it holds forth in every corners of the earth,
Faith is quick and sharp,faith is hardwork and it requires seeing the invisible that thus raises your "belief" in the "Supreme ruler" faith foundation is built solidly on the "word of life" nobody ever survives life's battles without you having the word of God in your spirit and soul.
Faith is an absolute confidence of what God has spoken to you,"God does not say what He will do,but do say what He has done"faith sees the "impossible" as been made possible,the eyes of faith sees "opportunity" in every "hardness/impossibility" faith is the only way a man could attain to his utmost destiny in life.
Faith removes every obstacles like the four men who brought the "leper" there was no space at the entrance and they took him up the roof,faith can't be stopped by any force's either on the earth or from hell,faith is a life that ask God what should I do to fulfil my own part and stay in absolute "responsibility/commitment " and in close partnership with God? no matter how bad a situation seems,"every situations and negative circumstances are reversible by faith" but the question is you need to stop fidgeting, you need to sit down and talk to yourself,there is nothing practically impossible for God to do, but you must also live up to your own responsible act's and actions.
When we are in a situation that is giving us sleepless night and almost driving us crazy,we need to sit down,we hardly realise how close God is beside us waiting to be called unto and coming to our help,"He is our help in times of trouble" when David and his men went to fight a battle,the bible Say's before they came back,some warriors had already invaded there city, took the women and children and burnt up the city.
David and his men wept till there was no strength to weep again,do not ever forget these are "Great men" real time "fighter's" men whose life has been for fighting "Great battles" they were no kid's, the men wanted to Stone David but the bible Say's "And David encouraged himself in the Lord" afterwards David asked the chief priest to bring the "Ephod" which was like a "mantle/medium" of enquiring from God about "future event's" let me digress a bit,living a life of faith seems so "foolish"
Faith is not normal,faith is a life which could make people to mock you and laugh you to scorn "but until a seed dies,it can't germinate and be fruitful" a lot of the time when we seems buried,when it seems the end has come to our "life's expectations" and "desires" we are just "seed's" and we are being nurtured by God so as to withstand the "pressure of life" David asked God,should I pursue them,God Say's Pursue,overtake and you shall recover all.
What beats my imagination was that as exposed as David was and despite his many past battle's, how could a "Warrior" be asking God if he can pursue his enemies in order to take back his wives,properties and Children. But King David was not an "ordinary leader" he has "mission" for every step's he take's, with his experience's in many "great battle" King David knew already that without you involving God,"you can pursue your stolen item's and still loose your whole life in the pursuit " common sense tells David not to take a step without involving God and that was why God Say's concerning King David, "he is a man after my own heart,for he would do everything I command him" let me leave you with this "nugget". " every situation no matter how bad it seems is absolutely reversible by faith"
God is a just God and He is absolutely commited to perform but the question is how ready am I ? to listen to Him even when it does not make absolute sense,the ways of God are more higher and greater,sooner or later we shall come to a juncture in our life whereby we shall need "divine touch" to get out of a situation. "The pursuit of God is hardness" God is a spirit and only a spirit can pursue an other spirit. You are a spirit in a body with a soul meant to live as "Giant's" on the earth, you are a champion and you meant to fly and soar as an "Eagle" Good morning friends.

(1) (Reply)

Poetry Alert !!! Behold The World's Longest Love Poem / Destination Neverland| A Short Paranormal / III. The Role Of Humanity IV. The Past Of Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.