Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 (5547 Views)

Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 / 5 SEO Factors You Should Monitor In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by hergists(f): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2019
When done right, a guest post service will help you achieve either one or all of these three things:

1. Increase your organic traffic.
2. Build quality backlinks back to your website
3. Position you as an authority in your industry.

When you submit quality guest articles to other blogs in your niche and they link back to your blog, your brand reputation and rankings will increase on search engines.

In other words, guest blogging is one of the safer ways to build backlinks and increase organic traffic to your website.

A quick illustration.

Who do you trust more: Beyonce Knowles or Bolu Phil?
Beyonce does it for me. Not because I like her music (sorry Beyonce) but because her brand authority in the music industry.

Which of these cars do you prefer: Toyota or Veem?
I know only Toyota. Never heard of Veem.

Who is the best football player: Lionel Messi or Shiffi?
Lionel Messi because I’ve seen him play. I don’t know Shiffi.

You get the point.

That is exactly what a quality guest posts will do to your online brand — exposure and recognition. And then more money.

Guest blogging means more trust. More traffic. More backlinks. More revenue.

Source: https://adeyemiadetilewa.com/guest-post-service/
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by Chidex50(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2019
..if you cannot do great things, do small thing in a great way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by godwinstringed1(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2019
Nice Write!

If you're a blogger, you're an entrepreneur. Do never miss Ideaflavour's updates. We deal majorly on your personal finance and betterment

Check my signature
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by Splasshhh(f): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2019
Hi frnz.
Welcome to 2019 with this cozzy app
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by XtremelyCoded(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2019
Thank you
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by godello: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2019
That's right I have a site and I will like a lot guest posting either paid for or not.
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by MrSix: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2019
I'd start looking into this stuffs hopefully towards the tail end of this year.

I sell laptops
Check my signature.
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by erjo: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2019
True mata...
you can visit www.eduterate.com to read amazing articles that will change your life forever.....
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2019
can freelance content writers who dont own blogs also guest post
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by able1993(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2019
Yeah you are right, but it must also be done rightly, make sure the article has been crawled on your site before you do that.......

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by Imranland: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2019
Are you a story writer , Blogger , editor or you have passion for writing ?? Have you heard of the new platform *"Post 2 Cash"* ?? You can now get rewarded for writing content .. Not just that alone !!! For every views , comments & Social share your post gets you will be paid for it .. You can always withdraw your fund every weekend either through bank transfer or Airtime Top up ...This platform is completely free!!!! Hurry now visit www.imranservices.com.ng/imran-post-2-cash
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by toluxsys: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2019
Make Money with your website with ease. Register a publisher account today and get credited into your bank account.
Join Sell2Me Ads Network Now
https://ads.selltome.com.ng/
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by hergists(f): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
can freelance content writers who dont own blogs also guest post

Yes. That's one way to start building your brand. What is your niche? I can help you get started.

1 Like

Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by Bloggingscope: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Brilliant miss hergists wink
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by xcelentattitude(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chidex50:
..if you cannot do great things, do small thing in a great way

Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by bigkahuna704(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=xcelentattitude post=74530903][/quote]
Dude. U sick grin
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
hergists:

Yes. That's one way to start building your brand. What is your niche? I can help you get started.
Tech!!
Mainly Computers,smartphones,smart gadgets(smartwatches,smart home assistants),anything Silicon tech and i also plan to do Renewable energy and Artifical Inteligence
Although am still finetuning and updating my knowledge, i have not pitched yet, whats the best platform to begin with
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by APCpackandgo: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ok
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by IME1: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
godello:
That's right I have a site and I will like a lot guest posting either paid for or not.

What's the name?
I'd like to be a paid write wink
But seriously
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by IME1: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
hergists:

I beg get me started...
My niche is charity and social development
I write for
www.tinalovefoundation..com for free though undecided
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by IME1: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
toluxsys:
Make Money with your website with ease. Register a publisher account today and get credited into your bank account.
Join Sell2Me Ads Network Now
https://ads.selltome.com.ng/
Can this work for blogs
Re: How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 by melanch(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Guest blogging is very ok. It's one of the perfect ways to get high quality backlinks.

The question is how many authority website will publish your content for free? Even if they publish guest posts for free then your content must be valuable.

Another question, is your content valuable?

Here is where I can help. I can link your site to over 1000 pr6-Pr9 authority websites like TED.com.

Call or WhatsApp 07085013051. Let's talk. Price is as low as 5k.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get PhpBB Forum Software / 5 top ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate / Most Nigerian Website Owners Allow Their Domains To Expire: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.