Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,617 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Part - Time Business Can I Start With 300k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Part - Time Business Can I Start With 300k (421 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Part - Time Business Can I Start With 300k by Godfullsam(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good day nairalanders and happy new year to you all. I was able to save some money from my meager salaries last year.

I want good business minded guys to advise me on the type of business I can start with 300k be it online or offline.

Pls don't ask me to chat you privately because I won't. Say everything here so that others can learn.

Thank you.

Scammers Stay Off!!!
Re: What Part - Time Business Can I Start With 300k by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Godfullsam:
Good day nairalanders and happy new year to you all. I was able to save some money from my meager salaries last year.

I want good business minded guys to advise me on the type of business I can start with 300k be it online or offline.

Pls don't ask me to chat you privately because I won't. Say everything here so that others can learn.

Thank you.

Scammers Stay Off!!!

You think successful people on nairaland grin came out to ask for free business ideas wink do you think to properly run a business is all about the Benjamin's you have grin do you know why people in the abroad pay a lot of money to learn new skills and businesses wink but you are here looking for free tips cool okay here is one grin with that account you can start cooking on the street and be making some money from food sales cheesy you can even start a local saloon with that wink good luck

(1) (Reply)

Corrosion Control Work / Investment Partnership In Agro-business / 5 Things To Consider When Choosing A Business Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.