Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How This Guy Flushed A 6 Figure Business Idea Down The Toilet Unknowingly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How This Guy Flushed A 6 Figure Business Idea Down The Toilet Unknowingly (329 Views)

How To Start Wildly Profitable Ecommerce Business & Scale To A 6-figure Business / How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. / Ever Bought Something Of Inferior Quality Unknowingly? Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How This Guy Flushed A 6 Figure Business Idea Down The Toilet Unknowingly by JoeWeebo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
If you among the people who don't know what to do with their Instagram account, you should read this to the end please.

So, on Sunday after church service, a friend of mine came to me to seek for my advice on starting an online business.

He told me about his love for books if there is anyway to monetize it. I laugh and quickly told him yes he can monetize it by growing a huge following of people like him that love reading the kind of books he reads.

'You can start an Instagram account right now around the subject of books that you read and see how people will camp around you', I told him.

You can build an Instagram account, start by talking about the book you are reading, what you have learned, why you enjoy the book, the page that you are, etc.

Every page you read, share a summary on it. With targeted highly engaging hashtags in your niche, there is no way you won't attract your kind of audience.

I continued explaining many things to him. I even told him that a good way to monetize his kind of interest is through affiliate marketing because this is what I have seen many people do even with blogging.

If there is a book you are reading and people are showing interest, your own is to go on Amazon, sign up as an affiliate (it is free), look for the book, get the affiliate link and drop it on your IG bio.

So, as you continue sharing insights from the book, you keep telling your followers that they can get the book from your bio.

I also told him that one way to really boost engagement is to start something like a "30 days series or challenge" where him and his followers will be sharing insights from a particular book.

I spoke with this guy for like 35 minutes and the only thing that left him mouth was that he is looking for a fast fast way not this one I am talking.

I took a pause, looked at him and was speechless for some minutes as I listen to him telling me how difficult it will be for him to be posting everyday and it will take him ages to be able to build a huge following.

After he has finished speaking, I just told him I had to go that I was already hungry. He thanked me for my time and left.

I was just down emotionally. This guy just flushed a 6 figure business idea down the toilet �.

Do you know I have written an article on this topic for a client before? I have written an article for a client in the past on how to make money as a book reader.

I consulted many sites before I could gather something tangible to write and send to the client. And by doing that, I had to study many materials and get to know that people can actually make money just by reading books.

If he has shown interest, I would have also told him that he can make money by writing book reviews on books � he has read.

After his followers must have read the review, they will want to go get the book if they like the review, and by that, he will be making good commission from his affiliate link.

Aside that, book authors will be messaging him to write a review about their book for a fee. I mean he will be getting paid by authors for him to review their books.

This may not happen immediately, but with patience, consistency and faith, it will surely happen.

Anyways, he will still go back to what he was doing and keep getting the same result. Most people are just in the look out for a get rich quick scheme, and unfortunately, I don't teach that.

If you are having a problem monetizing your Instagram account, hit me up via 07037569338 (WhatsApp).

To your success,
Okon Joseph
Instagram Account Manager and Growth Strategist

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help (delivery Bike Services To Mainland Or Island) / Sterling Bank Customer Petitions EFCC Over Million-naira Fraud / Netflix Premium Account Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.