Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Lady Post The Battered Face Of The Guy Who Tried To Steal Her Phone (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Post The Battered Face Of The Guy Who Tried To Steal Her Phone (pics) (1040 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Post The Battered Face Of The Guy Who Tried To Steal Her Phone (pics) by Mursz: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
A would-be thief has found out that it may not have been the best idea in the world to try and steal from a professional fighter.

UFC president Dana White has shared a photo of the man who tried to steal the phone of strawweight fighter Polyana Viana, and there's no surprise who came out on top.
Viana dished out some justice of her own in Rio de Janeiro last Saturday night, despite the man's claim that he was armed at the time.

She cinched up a rear naked choke, a move that proved so successful in her UFC debut last year, as she waited for officers to arrive on the scene. 
'When he saw I saw him, he sat next to me,' Viana said, He asked me the time, I said it, and I saw he wasn't going to leave. 
'So I already moved to put my cell phone in my waist. And then he said, "Give me the phone. Don't try to react, because I'm armed." Then he put his hand over [a gun], but I realised it was too soft.

He was really close to me. So I thought, "If it's a gun, he won't have time to draw it." So I stood up. I threw two punches and a kick. 
'He fell, then I caught him in a rear naked choke. Then I sat him down in the same place we were before and said, "Now we'll wait for the police."
White , sharing a picture of the two on his Instagram account, called it a '#badf******idea'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/mma/article-6564801/Dana-White-posts-picture-mans-face-tried-steal-UFC-fighters-phone.html#article-6564801

Re: Lady Post The Battered Face Of The Guy Who Tried To Steal Her Phone (pics) by CarlosTheJackal: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Now this is cool.

9ja girls would have been running with their breast in the hand

1 Like

Re: Lady Post The Battered Face Of The Guy Who Tried To Steal Her Phone (pics) by CarlosTheJackal: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
That girl can beat up ten Yoruba boys at once grin

They will just be shouting Ha!!! Ha!!! E ma ku H!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Post The Battered Face Of The Guy Who Tried To Steal Her Phone (pics) by gaby(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Amazingly beautiful.

We should call this "civilized or township justice".

Na Africa get jungle justice...

See as she extremely make the guy face over...

1 Like

Re: Lady Post The Battered Face Of The Guy Who Tried To Steal Her Phone (pics) by proudevil: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
our nigerian slay queens only shout ritual,rape,pants stealing.. undecided
Re: Lady Post The Battered Face Of The Guy Who Tried To Steal Her Phone (pics) by raphretle: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Warning: Don't try this in Naija cos the passer by could be his accomplice
Re: Lady Post The Battered Face Of The Guy Who Tried To Steal Her Phone (pics) by Xisnin(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
gaby:
Amazingly beautiful.

We should call this "civilized or township justice".

Na Africa get jungle justice...

See as she extremely make the guy face over...
Disarming a criminal and waiting for police is not jungle justice.
Beating up or killing surrendered criminal is.

(1) (Reply)

Sadden As 100-year-old Plateau Community Sets Two Children Ablaze / The Young Boy That Was Killed Just Because Of 500 Niara By Mistake / Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Stealing With A Toy Gun (graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.