Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

To Seun And Co - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Seun And Co (686 Views)

Where Is The Travelling To Canada 2 Thread? Seun And Moderators! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Seun And Co by JesusloveU: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2010
I want to ask some  questions and this questions goes to SEUN and all the Moderators of this website.What's the gain of replying to post in this forum?,all what you will get next is "Your message is Spam And You are Ban from posting In This forum".What's  happening here?am speechless or is it Tribalism?Others are pardoned,so what about me?

I posted my personal experience abroad on travel section on the topic"First Time Abroad"and all i got is you are ban.

My username there is Ikedonn.Thank you.
Re: To Seun And Co by Vicjustice: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2010
JesusloveU:

I want to ask some questions and this questions goes to SEUN and all the Moderators of this website.What's the gain of replying to post in this forum?,all what you will get next is "Your message is Spam And You are Ban from posting In This forum".What's happening here?am speechless or is it Tribalism?Others are pardoned,so what about me?

I posted my personal experience abroad on travel section on the topic"First Time Abroad"and all i got is you are ban.

My username there is Ikedonn.Thank you.
   Though, i feel you and can understand your complaints, but you're rather the tribal one for bringing tribalism issue into this, afterall, there is no indication to suggest that you're Chinese or Aborigine. Well, i think the action is automatic as the system has been set to identify spams and punish the spammer; once before, i was identified as a spammer after unintentionally posting a single comment three times, but Seun had it rectified.
Re: To Seun And Co by DisGuy: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2010
Thanks Vic for the explanation

Seun installed a software to identify and screen spam messages, unfortunately this thing is not really accurate
so when posters repost their message it automatically bans them, usually you can report to seun who will rectify and re-install your user-name

I'll forward your complaint s to Seun
Re: To Seun And Co by Vicjustice: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dis Guy:

Thanks Vic for the explanation

My pleasure. smiley
Re: To Seun And Co by chelseabmw(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2010
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Visa / Uk Visa Form / Greedy' Eaters Banned From All-you-can-eat Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.