Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

For Those Who Say Never Hit A Woman No Matter What - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / For Those Who Say Never Hit A Woman No Matter What (646 Views)

Culture And Tradition Still Pivot Our Lives No Matter Of “WOKE” We Become / I've Asked Over Four Times Now, All Those Who Say I Offended Them Post Links / Martha Dunkwu, The Omu Of Anioma: As Queen, I Can Only Marry A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Say Never Hit A Woman No Matter What by ABDNZ: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hello everyone, nowadays people throw around this phrase a lot "never hit a woman", personally i think that is just rubbish, though i do not deny the case of domestic violence it really is a terrible menace in our society. But then again in cases where the woman is clearly the initiator if violence or is the aggressor, then i believe that a man has the right to defend himself however he see's fit. Here's a link below of men doing just that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfOqjDWSfCo.
Re: For Those Who Say Never Hit A Woman No Matter What by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2019
One thing with the society is that they tend to follow a path because of the menace from the other end. What would it take for them to say untamed tongue should be punished not necessary brutalit y ( defence) If you watch closely you would see that many violent fight between men and women are caused by untamed tongue of the women.

(1) (Reply)

Money Ritual: The Untold Story And Everything Youu Need To Know / New Yam Festival By Eziama, Igbere People (videos, pics) / Glo Battle Of The Year Is Here Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.