Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Man Flees After Allegedly Killing His Tenant’s Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Flees After Allegedly Killing His Tenant’s Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom (926 Views)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flees After Allegedly Killing His Tenant’s Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom by Gistvic: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
From Gistvic.com

A grieving mother has cried out over the alleged murder of her son, Arnold Ogboru (top right), by one Emmanuel Douglas Okpongete who is the landlord of his girlfriend, Calista (bottom right), who is serving in Abak, Akwa Ibom State.

According to an email received by us, the deceased’s sister, Venessa, said: “Okpongete Killed my brother, Arnold, last night, and he is now on the run. All efforts by the police to get to him, have proven abortive.

There was an altercation between them after Arnold tried to talk to him about invading his girlfriends privacy. Arnold’s girlfriend is the tenant to Okpongete. And she told us this story.

She told my family that Okpongete, a 26-year-old native of Uyo Itam, Akwa Ibom state, had refused to hand over the spare keys of her apartment to her and constantly goes into her flat when she is not around.

Arnold was visiting Akwa Ibom for the first time, to pursue a dredging business, his girlfriend Calista serves in Akwa Ibom as well. So they went to a resort together and decided to go back to her flat afterwards.

On getting there, they found the shirt of Okpongete in her room. Calista told my brother that she had no idea how it got there and she confronted Okpongete on why he had gone into her flat again to drop his shirt.

He replied, however, saying it is his apartment and he can do what he likes. My brother watched the whole altercation between his girlfriend and Okpongete (who is now the owner of the house following his fathers death).

Arnold the decided to approach him and get him to hand over the spare keys to his girlfriend, however he became extremely angered and began to insult Arnold. That led to the fight between them. .

While the fight was going on the gateman of the compound held Calista down to prevent her from separating the fight. Okpongete hit my brother’s head against the gate and he fell.

Then he went ahead to stay on top his body and began to choke him till he became lifeless. When he saw he was lifeless, they all ran away. A doctor later declared him dead after Calista rushed him to the hospital.”

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/man-flees-after-allegedly-killing-his.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Man Flees After Allegedly Killing His Tenant’s Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom by gistblogger: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hmm
Re: Man Flees After Allegedly Killing His Tenant’s Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom by Gistvic: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Flees After Allegedly Killing His Tenant’s Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom by Davash222(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
I have this feelings the said girl is having intimacy with the landlord. The girl you died for has been forking with her landlord.

This is one of the reasons I don’t visit female friends.

Rip dude.
Re: Man Flees After Allegedly Killing His Tenant’s Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom by elderken(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Let's see how he would come and claim ownership of the house. Building he never labored for. Wasted sperm.
RIP to the dead
Re: Man Flees After Allegedly Killing His Tenant’s Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom by Lonestar124: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Justice must prevail... But the gateman, girlfriend, selfish landlord and her sister that witness the fight must face interrogation that futher with persecution according to their complicity to the death of Arnold who uncivilly fight himself to into his early grave just to form super power in front of girlfriend...Who has that time..very shameful and also unfortunate incident.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Flees After Allegedly Killing His Tenant’s Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom by Hed0nist: 3:13am On Jan 08, 2019
What is his side of the story?
Re: Man Flees After Allegedly Killing His Tenant’s Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom by Hector09(m): 5:18am On Jan 08, 2019
Fighting for a girl in this 21st century, that man must be a fool

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dies Saving Her 4 Children From House Fire (Photos) / Nigerian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him(photos) / Young Soldier Dies Barely 2 Weeks After Battling Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.