Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Williams Uchemba Returns To Social Media, Releases Statement (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Returns To Social Media, Releases Statement (Photo) (929 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Returns To Social Media, Releases Statement (Photo) by CastedGist: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nollywood actor and famous philanthropist, Williams Uchemba has reportedly returned to social media, after two weeks of being off the gram following the scandalous accusations hovering around fraud.

The young man who recently met with President Muhammadu Buhari for his work on youth matters in September, has now released a statement as he returned to the open arms of his loyal fans who were quick to send in messages following his return

His message read;

Happy New Year beautiful people.

It is true we are already seven days into the year but better late than never.

I just want to use this opportunity to thank you all for an exciting and amazing 2018. It was an amazing year filled with lots of victories, challenges and opportunities to learn.

Special thanks to all my family, friends, partners, leaders, mentors and fans who steadfastly stood by me and have supported me. Thank you for your priceless support towards The WilliamsUcheMbah foundation, The give challenge, the IdontlikewhatIhate brand and every other project we embarked on, in one way or another. Thank you for your love, encouragement prayers and partnership. We were able to put smiles on so many faces last year. We couldn’t have achieved the things we did without you.

Lastly and most importantly, I thank God almighty without who I am nothing. His grace and mercy preserved me even in my darkest hours and every achievement and victory I have ever attained is because of him.

I still have so much to say, but all in due time.

So I welcome 2019 with great expectation; there are great things waiting to be achieved by those who will combine hard-work with God’s grace to achieve worthwhile goals and aspirations.

It’s game-time. Blessings to all!
#idontlikewhatihate at allll!!

Gist from Gistmore -http://gistmore.com/williams-uchemba-returns-to-social-media-releases-statement-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Williams Uchemba Returns To Social Media, Releases Statement (Photo) by CastedGist: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2019

Re: Williams Uchemba Returns To Social Media, Releases Statement (Photo) by Dreddblogger(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Welcome back oo.. *Adjusts seat*
Re: Williams Uchemba Returns To Social Media, Releases Statement (Photo) by X34500098: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
People are always jumping into hasty conclusions. That's bad...
Re: Williams Uchemba Returns To Social Media, Releases Statement (Photo) by Rextizzle(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Smart yahoo boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Returns To Social Media, Releases Statement (Photo) by ashewoboy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
what ever the case maybe. just know everybody is using somebody to make money.
Re: Williams Uchemba Returns To Social Media, Releases Statement (Photo) by Metuh: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rextizzle:
Smart yahoo boy cheesy
Say it again without crying poor boy.

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy's All Girls Squad_see What The Girls Did / Adorable Family Photo Of Cardi B, Offset, And Kulture At 3 Months Old / 10 Facts About IRON MIKE TYSON You Probably Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.