Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,103 members, 7,860,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos (2763 Views)

Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos by wunmish: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
The wife of Actor Ibrahim Suleiman, Actress Linda Ejiofor stuns in new beach photos. She looks hot and sexy as she rocks bum shorts, captioned the photos with:

'Perfect beacation'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/linda-ejiofor-shares-sexy-beach-photos.html

See photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, MissyB3

Re: Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos by wunmish: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
wink
Re: Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos by Dreddblogger(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin shy olosho cheesy see her bleaching face as she is advertising herself

Check my signature to sell to me
Re: Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos by ashewoboy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
why is she looking like she needs something to make her feel alright. guess what that thing is?
Re: Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos by Yusuph80(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thank God say no be Pata she wear
Re: Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
wunmish:
The wife of Actor Ibrahim Suleiman, Actress Linda Ejiofor stuns in new beach photos. She looks hot and sexy as she rocks bum shorts, captioned the photos with:

'Perfect beacation'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/linda-ejiofor-shares-sexy-beach-photos.html

See photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, MissyB3
my ex crush weh no get back
Re: Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2019
Beautiful and descent
Re: Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos by Evagbosoria: 5:22am On Jan 08, 2019
Must you comment? Obviously, you Don't know the difference between bleaching and natural fairness. SMH
Immaculatesnow:
grin shy olosho cheesy see her bleaching face as she is advertising herself

Check my signature to sell to me
Re: Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos by meobizy(f): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2019
She hasn't given birth and has already let herself go? Later when the man cheats she'll say he was cursed from the village.
Re: Linda Ejiofor Shares Sexy Beach Photos by Speedyconnect15: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2019
She is too slim cool

Ask Jezra mathews

Or
GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

(1) (Reply)

“amaka Is A Stupid Song” – Blackface Blows Hot As He Takes Beef With 2face / BBNaija: Outrage As Ninjas Storm The House (Photos) / Nollywood Actress, Lota Chukwu Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.