Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan (1864 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? / Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by lafex: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
I am new in Ibadan an I have a savings of 200k that I want to use for business. But I am looking for a fast moving profitable business that I can manage here.
Please kindly suggest any business that can be done easily in Ibadan and it's environment.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by LuciferKristi: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Skull Mining

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by sapeleboi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
recharge cards

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by josh123(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
just send d money to me,i will think of something to do with it
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by Rubbiish(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
josh123:
just send d money to me,i will think of something to do with it
Lol
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by Oktane: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Selling is your best bet. Move very good products from Lagos to Ibadan on aa weekly basis and see yourself smiling to the bank daily.

Only snag is that you're new in Ibadan so your progress will be initially slow.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by miltonchux(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mobile money agent and selling of recharge card and data will be the best bet for you. With time you won't regret doing it. If you stay close to students area, you will make more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by ONNYX: 12:50am On Jan 08, 2019
lafex:
I am new in Ibadan an I have a savings of 200k that I want to use for business. But I am looking for a fast moving profitable business that I can manage here.
Please kindly suggest any business that can be done easily in Ibadan and it's environment.
Thanks in anticipation

I have a great product that you can sell in Ibadan.

You probably do not need to spend that entire amount investing.

Maybe you could start with 180k (or even 90k) and use 20k as facilitation expenses.

If you are willing to work hard you can grow your earnings to as high as 10 percent per week (20,000)during peak period (when schools are in session) and 5 percent off-peak season (Holidays).

It works for anyone who will follow an already designed and tested fool proof implementation plan provided you live in a reasonably densely populated area in Nigeria.

To prove the viability of this formula, I am willing to allow you test run it for yourself under my guidance with an initial investment of only 9,000.00.

This is an apparently simple, perhaps pedestrian and yet very profitable venture you can imagine.

Mind you it is an offline traditional business requiring hard work on either a part time or full time basis.

And no it has nothing to do with MLM (GNLD) Just plain old fashion trading.

Mail me via onyxxbleu@gmail.com.

Remember I do not promise that it is easy at the beginning but the rewards surpass the effort.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by Oktane: 1:43am On Jan 08, 2019
ONNYX:

Maybe you could start with 180k (or even 90k) and use 20k as facilitation expenses.

If you are willing to work hard you can grow your earnings to as high as 10 percent per week (20,000)during peak period (when schools are in session) and 5 percent off-peak season (Holidays).

It works for anyone who will follow an already designed and tested fool proof implementation plan provided you live in a reasonably densely populated area in Nigeria.

To prove the viability of this formula, I am willing to allow you test run it for yourself under my guidance with an initial investment of only 9,000.00.

This is an apparently simple, perhaps pedestrian and yet very profitable venture you can imagine.

Mind you it is an offline traditional business requiring hard work on either a part time or full time basis.

Remember I do not promise that it is easy at the beginning but the rewards surpass the effort.

Would you like to share?

I've sent you a mail already.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by okalo(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2019
If u are interested in network marketing MLM, u can contact me, u don't even need up to 20% of dat ur money to start.

0*90*71*18*2*16*1

Remove all d * from d above digit

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by lafex: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2019
okalo:
If u are interested in network marketing MLM, u can contact me, u don't even need up to 20% of dat ur money to start.

0*90*71*18*2*16*1

Remove all d * from d above digit
Not interested.
I will prefer a real business
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by bayuth(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2019
why not try mini importation business
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by lafex: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2019
ONNYX:

Please share more details on this
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by earthsync(f): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
I've heard a lot about mini importation. I think research more on that. Heard it pays a lot
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by lafex: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
bayuth:
why not try mini importation business
How do I go about it please
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by bayuth(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by kenoyad: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
miltonchux:
Mobile money agent and selling of recharge card and data will be the best bet for you. With time you won't regret doing it. If you stay close to students area, you will make more.
as a mobile money agent, it's very difficult to get a pos as a starter and how do one receive payment if customers want to withdraw with ATM card without pos, most payment platform I had checked don't have proper avenue to receive payment but only to transfer and pay bills. please give information regarding this. thank you. my WhatsApp is 08174102326
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by gametalk: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
If you have a laptop and internet connection.
Come for training.... Digital Marketing, SEO, Web Design and Video Production Training.

Learn it and start your own agency and render the service on fiverr. Upwork.

Hit me up via signature.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by Rubbiish(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
earthsync:
I've heard a lot about mini importation. I think research more on that. Heard it pays a lot
It is not good to advice someone to venture into something you haven't done....
Is that u @dp with a guitar? u look cute wink
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 200k In Ibadan by Freak4achild(f): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
lafex:

How do I go about it please
Can we talk? I am in Ibadan and I don't mind a physical meeting in an open place.
Please try to chat me up. 08162672948

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Supply You Ebay Gift Card Or Checkout For You On Ebay / Free Logo Mock Up And Business Card Design For The First 10 People / Remitano Network Coin (RENEC) Update: RENEC Mining Ended-Get Regular UPDATE Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.