Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Latest And Way Out In Laspotech Both Part Time And Full Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest And Way Out In Laspotech Both Part Time And Full Time (857 Views)

The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students / Part-time Program In Laspotech And Yabatech / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest And Way Out In Laspotech Both Part Time And Full Time by dudududu(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2010
TO THOSE WHO ARE SEEKING ADMISSION IN LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC, i here to inform you all that lagos state polytechnic anne of part time form is on sale ,and the cost formis just 4000 naira only, this annexess programe is for thos who want to study : ACCOUNTANCY, BANKING AND FINACE,BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND SECRETARIALSTUDY,
YOU CAN GET THE FORM PURCHASES IN ANY LASPOTECH ANEXES ,CAMPUS OR YOU BUY IT THROUGH ME, IT IS SFE AND SO MUCH IS ,
ALL POST JAMB FORMSCRATCH CARD IS STILLON SALE ,

MAIL ME OR YOU CALL MME FOR ANY INFO.
OLLALET@YAHOO.COM

(1) (Reply)

Lasu / When Is Uniabuja Remedial Admission List Coming / Neco Gce 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.