Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy (3433 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Is This Car Okay For 250k? / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Sellfish(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dear Good people of nairaland, I know that 250k is very small to get a reasonably functional car...but I am humbly appealing to your goodwill and benevolence for this..a simple and fuel economical car that will take me from point a-b with minimum stress is all I need smiley

Please if you have a functional car you won't mind helping an upcoming young man with at the price of 250k, please drop your car specs and contact.

Thanks...
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Dboy55(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Why don't you just invest that money,into a business bro.
#250k nor go reach you do anything

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Sellfish(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dboy55:
Why don't you just invest that money,into a business bro.
#250k nor go reach you do anything

Convenience of movement is necessary for a serious businessman or professional....People hardly take one seriously if one's suit is 'was black' and shoes are bent at an acute angle...

At this point in my life, a simple practical car is an absolute necessity, not ostentation

....in my humble opinion thanks...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Promxy94(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sellfish:

Convenience of movement is necessary for a serious businessman or professional....People hardly take one seriously if one's suit is 'was black' and shoes are bent at an acute angle...

At this point in my life, a simple practical car is an absolute necessity, not ostentation

Are you a lawyer? because you sound like one.

....in my humble opinion thanks...
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Mrceragem: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Don't start this early part of the year to buy trouble.
When ever you get reach 450k to 750k go buy tiny light Camry naija use. Or 1.2mlm direct tokunbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Sellfish(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mrceragem:
Don't start this early part of the year to buy trouble.
When ever you get reach 450k to 750k go buy tiny light Camry naija use. Or 1.2mlm direct tokunbo

Thanks.....You are very correct

But Miracles happensmiley

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Olumyyde(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
I wish you the best bro.
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Abortions: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
That money no even reach spare parts. Unless u looking for wrongs hands that may do away with ur money and then u come lamenting here begging seun to push it to the Front page
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Mrceragem: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sellfish:

Thanks.....You are very correct

But Miracles happensmiley
True
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Sellfish(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Abortions:
That money no even reach spare parts. Unless u looking for wrongs hands that may do away with ur money and then u come lamenting here begging seun to push it to the Front page

grin

Who knows...Maybe the Chairman of Elizade or Coscharis or some other big dude is reading this and is suddenly moved to empower me, even if it's for PR purposes grin

I might even end up still keeping my meagre 250k

Stranger things have happened
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by RZArecta2(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2019
In this day and age, car isn't a luxury anymore but a necessity so I understand your plight op especially as you would have places to go to where coming down from danfo or keke won't just make sense BUT I'll advise or plead with you, if you can bump up that money with you a bit then you'll be able to buy what can serve you well. At least a baby boy. It's not as if you won't see anything for that price but the balance which you would have raised to buy something that'll give you peace of mind is most likely what you'll spend at the mechanic trying to put your car in shape. As it stands now, it'll take almost a miracle to pick up something reliable at that price so please be careful

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Sellfish(m): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2019
RZArecta2:
In this day and age, car isn't a luxury anymore but a necessity so I understand your plight op especially as you would have places to go to where coming down from danfo or keke won't just make sense BUT I'll advise or plead with you, if you can bump up that money with you a bit then you'll be able to buy what can serve you well. At least a baby boy. It's not as if you won't see anything for that price but the balance which you would have raised to buy something that'll give you peace of mind is most likely what you'll spend at the mechanic trying to put your car in shape. As it stands now, it'll take almost a miracle to pick up something reliable at that price so please be careful

Thanks a lot Sir . .

I appreciatesmiley

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Abortions: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Sellfish:

grin

Who knows...Maybe the Chairman of Elizade or Coscharis or some other big dude is reading this and is suddenly moved to empower me, even if it's for PR purposes grin

I might even end up still keeping my meagre 250k

Stranger things have happened
Lol or u could fetch out 50k out of he money and start investing in sport betting pere

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Sellfish(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2019
Abortions:
Lol or u could fetch out 50k out of he money and start investing in sport betting pere

Lol grin

I don't do bets....

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Abortions: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2019
Sellfish:

Lol grin
I don't do bets....
Lol u are a lucky guy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Xtine22(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sellfish:
Dear Good people of nairaland, I know that 250k is very small to get a reasonably functional car...but I am humbly appealing to your goodwill and benevolence for this..a simple and fuel economical car that will take me from point a-b with minimum stress is all I need smiley

Please if you have a functional car you won't mind helping an upcoming young man with at the price of 250k, please drop your car specs and contact.
250k is small but also very big and it will definitely give u a sound problem free cars but not on nairaland.
meet with any familair mechanic in your area to help you locate one and be patient about it also. Also tell him you will please find him 10k as commission

Thanks...
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by sultaan(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
If you only have N250k for a fuel efficient car you definitely won't be able to afford the fuel
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by weyreypey: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
DO YOU WANT A MERCEDES V BOOT?
Sellfish:

Thanks...
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Sellfish(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
sultaan:
If you only have N250k for a fuel efficient car you definitely won't be able to afford the fuel

Yes I can Sir....i can comfortably budget 15 monthly for fuel
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Sellfish(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
weyreypey:
DO YOU WANT A MERCEDES V BOOT?

Pictures Sir smiley
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by weyreypey: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
I AM NOT SELLING.... JUST ASKING YOU OR TELLING YOU THE AVAILABLE OPTIONS

Sellfish:

Pictures Sir smiley
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Sellfish(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
weyreypey:
I AM NOT SELLING.... JUST ASKING YOU OR TELLING YOU THE AVAILABLE OPTIONS

Ok Sir
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by weyreypey: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by simeon77(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
I have a clean golf 3 that can take you to anywhere you want to go. PM me for details.
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Olumyyde(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
I think u can get a Honda academy in good shape for 350k at least. All d best.
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Sellfish(m): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2019
simeon77:
I have a clean golf 3 that can take you to anywhere you want to go. PM me for details.

Your number please
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by babatee1985(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Buzz me up on whatsapp (07035432821) to give you options of the cars you can get for your budget and I can also get you a good car for that budget.
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by simeon77(m): 4:28am On Jan 12, 2019
Sellfish:

Your number please
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by nevplus(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Make it 300 and you have my almera.08063992969

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Eddee(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sellfish:

Yes I can Sir....i can comfortably budget 15 monthly for fuel

Do you also have a budget for parts? Any car for that amount will most likely have seen better days. If you want to buy a car, try and ensure you have at least 50% of the initial purchase amount set aside for unforeseen expenses.

My brother I understand why you need mobility perfectly, but abeg keep calm and save more in order to cater for repairs aside fueling.
Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by Xtine22(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Eddee:

Do you also have a budget for parts? Any car for that amount will most likely have seen better days. If you want to buy a car, try and ensure you have at least 50% of the initial purchase amount set aside for unforeseen expenses.

My brother I understand why you need mobility perfectly, but abeg keep calm and save more in order to cater for repairs aside fueling.
oga stop discouraging him he can see clean cars within is budget like nissan sunny 1.4xl, golf 2,mazda 626 without issues. he only need to be patient while searching for

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Car For 250k To Buy by temmym4(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
RZArecta2:

My brother. you have said it all. just exactly as i would have put it.

@OP.. read this, digest, relax and adhere. it will really do you some good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Car Has A Diesel Or A Petrol Engine / Please Advise: RX 350 2010/2012 Vs Toyota Highlander 2012 / Sienna Transport Still Good In 2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.