Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Did We Really Originate From The Same Source.? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Did We Really Originate From The Same Source.? (449 Views)

We Really Need Better Train Service In South-east And South-south / Nigerian Airlines And The Controversies Over Ownership And Source Capital / Meet The Woman Who Hunt Iguanas And Make Them As Source Of Protein(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did We Really Originate From The Same Source.? by derealj(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is not to cause confusion, but according to the Belief of most Christians around the world, every human in the world today Originated from Adam and Eve. I want to list some evidence to counter this belief. I'm going to make this as short as possible so here we go.

1. Variations: It's not news that humans vary from continent to continent even from country to country. My question is, if Adam and Eve are light skinned ( Assuming they are from the mid east); how Did Africans with dark skin originate from them.? Even the Asians with slit eyes and Indians.

2. Discoveries : It's believed that Europeans discovered most of the continents. Now they found people already living in those continents when they came eg the Native Americans, the numerous African tribes and the Australian aborigines. It's actually wrong to say they discovered those continents because those tribes they found there should have discovered it first assuming they came from Asia. Now I find it difficult to believe that the primitive tribes these Europeans found in these continents had the technical know how to navigate to those continents. It looks like they were actually created there.

3. Culture: The Bible clearly stated that God made humans to have different languages at Babel. That's understandable but the cultural differences are just too much. People with these cultural differences couldn't have originated from a source.

4. Intelligence: I've been going through history for a long time and out of all the contributions made in science and technology, none was by a black man. The black man invented nothing meaningful in the world of today. It's as if they were created with lesser abilities. We couldn't have originated from the same source with the Europeans and Asians.

5: North Sentinel Island: If you've heard about this place, you'll know that the people here have never seen civilization. How could this be if they also originated from Adam and Eve? Someone might argue that they got separated when the continents were drifting apart but I don't believe in that.

With this submissions, I've come to think that God actually created an Adam and Eve in Each continent, because everyone has their own creation story. Christians only chose to Identify with the Jewish story. Think about it!

1 Like

Re: Did We Really Originate From The Same Source.? by selfwife(f): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nice post

1 Like

Re: Did We Really Originate From The Same Source.? by CARLOSZ: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Jagaban. I no need headache this morning o.
So many things to think about including why Buhari gave inec the Amaechi that Jegaed his saintly image in Obi's Anambra for Obiano's senatorial in Wine's constituency. Think about it.

Re: Did We Really Originate From The Same Source.? by derealj(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2019
CARLOSZ:
Jagaban. I no need headache this morning o.
So many things to think about including why Buhari gave inec the Amaechi that Jegaed his saintly image in Obi's Anambra for Obiano's senatorial in Wine's constituency. Think about it.

Lol I no dey think about 9ja politicians coz they don't think about us. That's why they can never be from the Same stock with oyibo people.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Lagos,please Help A Brother / Donald Trump's Immigration Clampdown Targets African Countries, Nigeria Included / Cambodian Boy Who Charmed Tourists In Dozens Of Languages Arrives In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.