Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Smoking Weed! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Smoking Weed! (1015 Views)

Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / See The Effect In Smoking Weed (marijuana ) / Smoking Zones In Japan.(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking Weed! by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2007
I hope mr. uncle bros (seun) will not edit the posts on this thread or the thread itself.

Do you smoke weed? Well if you do, how often, do you enjoy it, what are the effects on you?
Well, i smoke weed like shit and regularly too, twice or thrice a day. It's the shit, and scientifically, it has no negative effect. Yeah, believe that. It even makes my reading easier. It's the bomb.
Re: Smoking Weed! by Raymand(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2007
Try the technological weed, messing up your brain waves, it's better than weed.
Re: Smoking Weed! by LuUmBiOn2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2007
@raymond
prove it. The stuff is tight.
Re: Smoking Weed! by ronnieslimz(f): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2007
whatdaheck!!! angry grin
Re: Smoking Weed! by busygirl(f): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2007
Keep on weeding, in some years from now I bet you start a thread that says I wish I had never smoked weed And that's if you're lucky enough, Darling, that ain't good for you, medically speaking.
Re: Smoking Weed! by LuUmBiOn2(m): 4:08am On Apr 19, 2007
I'm yet to know the medical consequencies of smoking weed. Anybody?
Re: Smoking Weed! by Raymand(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2007
Smoking weed makes you go insane! memory losses and all that crap. Try I-Doser, Google it, it's just the right equivalent , their cocaine preset is the best, after one hour of listening i couldn't fell my hands, legs and i was hyper, just like being high. . .it's almost better than the real thing.
Re: Smoking Weed! by bol(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2007
smoking weed is the beggining of an end to distruction
Re: Smoking Weed! by sopenz(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2007
i smoke benson ocassionally but i wont try 2 smoke weed cos i believe it will make kolo
Re: Smoking Weed! by TMBghostX(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2007
You got to be stupid to smoke weed. shocked shocked
Re: Smoking Weed! by PurestBoy(m): 1:59am On Nov 13, 2009
Weeding is da best, medically better than Cigarette, Weeding is good but don't take it if you're a poor dude cos u gat to eat something good and have good job. Good weeders like me are easy going and relate well

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Remove My Picture From My Profile / As Nigeria Ends Deal With Virgin Atlantic- Suggest New Name For National Carrier / Na Wa Ooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.