Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her (34529 Views)

Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by BoboKush(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2019
Are you violent with Annie burst ma head grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2019
angry
Mr VoteNotFight electionNobeWar ambassador has been busted
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by joelenesleek(f): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2019
She's right. He isn't supposed to approve of such.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by qualityovenbake(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2019
I supported @Drake, @Beyonce, @Kanyewest. All this foreign artists wey you always dey brag about no even know you. Abeg make person hear word jare.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by mozona(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2019
2face Bleep up big time, he should ave allow davido handle his shit by himself.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Cooladex(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2019
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by jeff1607(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2019
tsephanyah:
Dgff hhzrfh jczdcgv nhdsscv

gdhdjqiqudirpdm c vsvdkosbxhdudbxbxnei why?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Tuface disappointed me

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by otipoju(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Fact is this woman knows plenty that the average person does not and she is bold.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by vidicsky: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2019
Just beat this maniac.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by shachris02: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2019
Joromi12:
Hanty Kemi is a lunatic. She needs to be stoned to death.

why are you this useless ?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Kaylexzy(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Well, I heard 2baba doesn't handle his own social media accounts. Probably Annie in disguise. Lol. I heard ni o.
Wetin concern me sef, Lemme come and be going grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by bluefilm: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Twoface don buy market. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2019
Just beat her already...gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by itspzpics(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by princeFAD: 7:37am On Jan 08, 2019
I am still surprised why some people still take Kemi serious with her outburst. She has repeatedly said she is suffering from mental illness and that she needs help. So I will assume that most of her outbursts are influenced by her mental illness state. So she doesnt deserve beating ,rather she needs help and support for her healing

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Burgerlomo: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2019
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2019
she's too loud
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by anochuko01(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2019
tsephanyah:
Dgff hhzrfh jczdcgv nhdsscv
when they finish beating kemi, they should coman beat you too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Raylight2(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:
2baba na mumu

In as much as the woman Dey annoying violence no be wetin dem dey take lightly. It might seem like a joke but e no just make sense na. Besides I doubt if she and 2baba get beef before

Meanwhile she say she support drake from the bottom cheesy

And why she Dey obsessed with davido na
by the time me like the post now, she go just go kill herself
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by olisaEze(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2019
“Davido sexually harassing u for ur work”? Did I just read that or my eye is paining me?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by HomeOfMe(f): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Nairatrenders:
Popular Blogger Kemi Olunloyo expresses shock as 2face likes a comment calling for violence against her.
2face liked a post of a fans who wrote "This Madam need beating!!!! Olorun Leyin Aponle"

Photos below :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-shocked-as-2face-likes-a-comment-calling-for-violence-against-herphotos/Hmmmm orisirisi. I sha know that anybody who wants to become popular in 2019,just start criticising,her,mention her,attack her all on social media;you're sure to get all the attention. She and freeze.

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by kenex4ever(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2019
A typical Yoruba woman, razz n disrespectful garnished with infidelity.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by BiadeFolar(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Fash20: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2019
Did she just said 22 bullets were stucked in someones thigh?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by NessaBoo(f): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74553957:
Lol cheesy, she NEVER see anything yet!

The MAIN shock is still on the way......

Wait!! Are you supporting the violence??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by jrusky(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2019
I don't think 2race need to do such but Kemi is damned confused human she can't be trusted.

I disagree with people saying she is obsessed with Davido. She just naturally don't buy Davido stuffs nothing more than that only she went too far that is it.

I personally don't like Davido for anything I mean absolutely nothing in him impress me but I don't need to be attacking him. What is good for John might be James poison.

Kemi need to respect her age and let the rude arrogant boy be.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her by Printerscanner: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74553957:
Lol cheesy, she NEVER see anything yet!

The MAIN shock is still on the way......

Tuface or Threeface CANNOT handle Aunty Kemi. Just watch, if Tuface does not apologize then you will see Tuface, Annie, Sumbo and the other senseless baby mamas underwear on the internet. Trust Aunty Kemi for this. Her mental case is beyond any doctor's understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Now In Illuminati? / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Banners Spotted In Nkwerre / BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.