Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Benefits Of Computer Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Benefits Of Computer Programming (1144 Views)

What Is Computer Programming / What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? / What's The Most In-demand Field Of Computer Science/programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Computer Programming by ijecks(f): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
THE BENEFITS OF COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
Programming is a new kind of literacy, it is a skill that is not just essential for every young person out there, but also necessary if you really want to be efficient and more competent in this fast-changing world. Consider learning how to program because it is a great mental tool that feeds your imagination and makes sure they remain bent in reason and mastery.
Reasons to learn how to code:

1. It makes you a better problem solver: People love smart people or someone that knows how to solve problems, programming enables you to become very smart and if you are very smart and you don't talk about it but you use that smartness to solve problems that help people or make people's life better you would be loved by most people e.g. Mark Zuckerberg Bill Gates Dennis Ritchie and Evan Spiegel.

2. Programming helps you understand the world better: Want to understand how a car is built from scratch, or how a rocket ship is set to mars, or how logic is created tested and easily manipulated by smart aliens in disguises of humans like Dennis Ritchie and Linux Torvalds,just program and keep programming and one day you would be an alien that understand the word far better than most people think they do.

3.Programming helps you learn most things easily: If you want to be a fast learner, learn to program, bet me things most people complain that are hard would be very easy for you, when you eat up PHP algorithm and data structures in the morning, and then have breakfast with Vectors and Matrixes sometimes in the day and then take a cool rest with OOP whether it is in Java or in father C or even in PHP, you would not just learn things faster you would dangerous understand the little but very important things most people miss in life.

4. It makes you understand that talk never gets things done, only action does: Whether it is in investment, banking, school, energy or government. Programming makes you understand that even though you can talk to an extent, you must also do something no matter how small it is, doing is everything it justifies this lovable quote: "Talk is cheap, do let me see".

5. Finally, you would be financially free: You might not be very wealthy but trust me you would be well off that you can afford most things in life if you stay grounded at it.
Please let's all learn how to code because it is a force that we must all accept if we want to build a healthy future for ourselves and the next generation.

If you are already a master in programming or you want to learn but you don’t know where to start pay a visit now to Larisoft at 14b Hillview Street Independence Layout and trust me, you would never remain the same again.

Re: The Benefits Of Computer Programming by Chriswazo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
I need a tutor in Aba o

(1) (Reply)

#freeseoauditwednesday. I Want To Help You Rank High On Google And Other Engines / Just For Fun: Check Out An ATM I Created With Java / My Web Dev Portfolio || E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.