Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics (588 Views)

CBN Changing Naira Notes Is Economic Suicide For North, Says Gumi / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Herdsmen Kill Ondo Poly Lecturer For Delayed Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics by Tos87(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Depression is real guys. shocked shocked shocked
A nairalander with the Monika Kenkeso would have been included among those who took the easiest way out due to depression.
At the moment, those that scaled through successfully in the last FRSC interviews are receiving their mails. They are to report to camp starting from 8th January and latest is 11th January 2019.
Kenkeso , according to one of his comments on the post became suicidal.
I am glad he had a rethink and congratulations to him for he finally got the anticipated mail from the commission.

https://www.nairaland.com/4527281/federal-road-safety-commission-2018/345

Re: A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics by Tos87(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Congrats once again bro...#saynotosucide
Re: A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics by psucc(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
My Sis is in serious dilemma. She has been thrown to the thinking corner since 2days ago and refuse food. Please have they stopped sending the mails.

Checked their official website but such info is not there. Nigeria . . .
Re: A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics by Tos87(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
psucc:
My Sis is in serious dilemma. She has been thrown to the thinking corner since 2days ago and refuse food. Please have they stopped sending the mails.

Checked their official website but such info is not there. Nigeria . . .
I heard they are still sending.
Please console your sister if the unexpected happens.
Once there is life, hope remains.
Re: A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics by psucc(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thanks for the prompt and matured response. God bless you.
Tos87:

I heard they are still sending.
Please console your sister if the unexpected happens.
Once there is life, hope remains.
Re: A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
This country is really frustrating....but come on, it still baffles me how someone will think of suicide...is frsc job the end of the road in ur life?....why commit suicide when the future is unknown?
Re: A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics by Tos87(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mafizo:
This country is really frustrating....but come on, it still baffles me how someone will think of suicide...is frsc job the end of the road in ur life?....why commit suicide when the future is unknown?
Guy lots of people are going through a lot that you can ever imagine. Yet suicide is never the way out.
Re: A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics by Tos87(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
psucc:
Thanks for the prompt and matured response. God bless you.
You are welcome.
God bless you too.
Re: A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tos87:

Guy lots of people are going through a lot that you can ever imagine. Yet suicide is never the way out.

yea
Re: A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics by CreepyBlackpool: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Whoever has any information on how to locate the person should please provide it asap.

We all need to help.....

.....yes, help the police arrest him for attempted suicide angry

In case you don't know suicide is a crime punishable by 12 month jail term!
Re: A Nairalander Nearly Commits Suicide For Delayed FRSC Mail. Pics by Tos87(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Whoever has any information on how to locate the person should please provide it asap.

We all need to help.....

.....yes, help the police arrest him for attempted suicide angry

In case you don't know suicide is a crime punishable by 12 month jail term!
Lols

(1) (Reply)

DON'T LET DEVIL WIN THIS BATTLE / Trim It Mobile Barbers Shop Launches Operation In Abuja, Encourage Mobile App Us / For Those Doubting That Army Shoot At Unarmed Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.