Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,955 members, 7,852,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Need 5-7million Loan For 36months And Willing To Meet Any Loan Conditions. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need 5-7million Loan For 36months And Willing To Meet Any Loan Conditions. (596 Views)

POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? / Is Their Any Loan Scheme With No Collateral? / Beware Simac Computers Is Never In Collaboration With FGN For Agric Or Any Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need 5-7million Loan For 36months And Willing To Meet Any Loan Conditions. by okosbaba: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
I have a house and farm on an acre of land worth 16- 20 million depending on the evaluator in Ogun state. I need a loan of 5-8 million for a bussiness for 36months with any acceptable interest. Am willing to accept from any individual or organisation. Am also willing to try and meet any Of The required conditions.
Thanks.
Re: Need 5-7million Loan For 36months And Willing To Meet Any Loan Conditions. by Abortions: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
5milla to bring back 10. Deal??
Re: Need 5-7million Loan For 36months And Willing To Meet Any Loan Conditions. by franchasng: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
okosbaba:
I have a house and farm on an acre of land worth 16- 20 million depending on the evaluator in Ogun state. I need a loan of 5-8 million for a bussiness for 36months with any acceptable interest. Am willing to accept from any individual or organisation. Am also willing to try and meet any Of The required conditions.
Thanks.
Where exactly is the land and farm What's the nature of the farm and what's the nature of business you intend to use the money for

Do you have or own any valuable asset in Lagos
Re: Need 5-7million Loan For 36months And Willing To Meet Any Loan Conditions. by okosbaba: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
The land is situated very close to tai solanrin university of education Ijagun Ijebu -ode.
The land alone is valued at 5-6 million not to talk Of The structure on it . It has a four bedroom duplex farm house and a self-contained gate house with a generator house.
The land has bore hole with 7 rooms dog kennels.
The land has 10 pig pens with broiler breeding house.

Call for more info: 08162390884.
Re: Need 5-7million Loan For 36months And Willing To Meet Any Loan Conditions. by okosbaba: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Abortions:
5milla to bring back 10. Deal??

Call please. 08162390884
Re: Need 5-7million Loan For 36months And Willing To Meet Any Loan Conditions. by Neduzze5(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
okosbaba:
The land is situated very close to tai solanrin university of education Ijagun Ijebu -ode.
The land alone is valued at 5-6 million not to talk Of The structure on it . It has a four bedroom duplex farm house and a self-contained gate house with a generator house.
The land has bore hole with 7 rooms dog kennels.
The land has 10 pig pens with broiler breeding house.

Call for more info: 08162390884.

C of O?
Re: Need 5-7million Loan For 36months And Willing To Meet Any Loan Conditions. by Abortions: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
okosbaba:

Call please. 08162390884
I have a friend who would run it for it but u have to be serious. If u are deal then call zero nine zero nine five one five zero zero five one
Re: Need 5-7million Loan For 36months And Willing To Meet Any Loan Conditions. by vanmusco(m): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Abortions:
I have a friend who would run it for it but u have to be serious. If u are deal then call zero nine zero nine five one five zero zero five one
won't mind if I can get this opportunity to get financing.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Virtual Betting Is Draining Me Financially- A Nairalander Cries Out. / Who Knows How How To Trade On Eagles Global Market And Iron Trade. / Turkish Airlines Expands Operations To Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.