Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz (1516 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by JhaayYoung: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
My car had the check engine light, I was told it would leave once I do the maintenance servicing but it didn't even after doing so. Meanwhile, when idle, it doesn't run smoothly, it vibrates a little bit but obviously noticeable and it seem to be consuming fuel than normal .I purchased an OBD II Bluetooth scanner and ran a scan . The following codes were detected . P0171, P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304.
I texted Gazzuz On WhatsApp at about 9.45pm with the codes , I was really bothered and couldn't wait till morning as I would be traveling soon. He replied early this morning at about 5.40am. He explained what was wrong and asked me to take a picture of the engine , I guess I could take a satisfactory picture, so he asked the question , "are you in Lagos", then I knew salvation was coming my way, I answered "yes sir" and he simply said, when you are free come around. I called my boss I would be getting to work later. I began the journey there, I missed my way a few times but that's because I am not so vast with roads I don't ply regularly and google map decided to play some tricks on me, eventually, I got to the Angel's paradise . I knocked the gate and it was opened , I asked for Gazzuzz and the man who opened the gate pointed to a light skinned man, drove into the workshop compound .I introduced myself and he remembered once, I thanked him for being professional and prompt with the Engine oil delivery I purchase last week. I was expecting an egocentric man so I was ready for the worse , instead a simple and ever willing to assist man laughed with me and immediately opened the hood and brought out his tool, in a minute , he did his magic on my car and my car received the divine Angelic touch, immediately it was healed of all ailment . I didn't even spend 5 minutes there .
I am sorry if anyone has a contrary opinion about him, but this man has won my heart and loyalty . He is truly an Angel

N.B. I branched at the supermarket on my way there and got 3 bottles of Origin to appease the gods, but baba has turned a new leaf . He doesn't drink Origin anymore . He gave it to his men. Lest I forget, I didn’t pay a penny .

11 Likes

Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by connkg(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Baba for the boys! E dey here...

OP, presentation is key. Only diviners like me can mediate. Next time, include mine and call me. My cowrie throwing is on point!

1 Like

Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by JAYUK(m): 5:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Gazzuz is an Angel,call him anything for car related issues he will give you an answer that will resolve your car issue.
God bless Gazzuz for me.

2 Likes

Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by JhaayYoung: 7:09am On Jan 09, 2019
JAYUK:
Gazzuz is an Angel,call him anything for car related issues he will give you an answer that will resolve your car issue.
God bless Gazzuz for me.

I was mesmerized . The inner peace I feel since the car was fixed is sublime .
Thanks once more Gazzuzz .

1 Like

Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by mejai(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2019
u guys are of ancient times... so una see angel with or without wings?
grin

Well, no one is perfect and Nigerians want to be attended same tym. Most of those criticizing him may not have attended to public with der pressure.

All the same, Ga.Zz.U.Zz, u d man. Keep it up.
Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
JhaayYoung:
My car had the check engine light, I was told it would leave once I do the maintenance servicing but it didn't even after doing so. Meanwhile, when idle, it doesn't run smoothly, it vibrates a little bit but obviously noticeable and it seem to be consuming fuel than normal .I purchased an OBD II Bluetooth scanner and ran a scan . The following codes were detected . P0171, P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304.
I texted Gazzuz On WhatsApp at about 9.45pm with the codes , I was really bothered and couldn't wait till morning as I would be traveling soon. He replied early this morning at about 5.40am. He explained what was wrong and asked me to take a picture of the engine , I guess I could take a satisfactory picture, so he asked the question , "are you in Lagos", then I knew salvation was coming my way, I answered "yes sir" and he simply said, when you are free come around. I called my boss I would be getting to work later. I began the journey there, I missed my way a few times but that's because I am not so vast with roads I don't ply regularly and google map decided to play some tricks on me, eventually, I got to the Angel's paradise . I knocked the gate and it was opened , I asked for Gazzuzz and the man who opened the gate pointed to a light skinned man, drove into the workshop compound .I introduced myself and he remembered once, I thanked him for being professional and prompt with the Engine oil delivery I purchase last week. I was expecting an egocentric man so I was ready for the worse , instead a simple and ever willing to assist man laughed with me and immediately opened the hood and brought out his tool, in a minute , he did his magic on my car and my car received the divine Angelic touch, immediately it was healed of all ailment . I didn't even spend 5 minutes there .
I am sorry if anyone has a contrary opinion about him, but this man has won my heart and loyalty . He is truly an Angel

N.B. I branched at the supermarket on my way there and got 3 bottles of Origin to appease the gods, but baba has turned a new leaf . He doesn't drink Origin anymore . He gave it to his men. Lest I forget, I didn’t pay a penny .

Glad I could be of help. Thanks for the kind words.

8 Likes

Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
JhaayYoung:

i follow his page and i realized you the second person thanking him earnestly and warmly today. He is truly one of a kind. Spoke with him on the phone sometime last year, i was smitten by his level of free spirited reception eventhough he never knew me but I told him am from nairaland, he went further to advise me like he we both know each other on first name bases.

I really appreciate you Mr Gazzuzz for your quota in helping humanity with your mechanical brittleness and fluency. Mr Gazzuzz speaks mechanics fluently lol.
Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by Lush100(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
@op. snapshot of the communication btwn u n ogbeni G or ....belivit.

Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by fuckboys: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Keep acting film for Nairalanders, I can see all through this facade like a glass

3 Likes

Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
fuckboys:
Keep acting film for Nairalanders, I can see all through this facade like a glass

Uche Happy new year, how is kano? grin
Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by cmoney22222: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Op dont wyne me oooo, you think its only you oga GAZZUZZ has helped ni.. My car started showing her self got it scanned last week, one mumu code came out.. viola i wire the code to oga boss, for NL na so him tell me wetin to change.. onetime the car just just respect him sef behave normal.. GAZZUZZ saving people since 1923..

Other gurus i sight you all... You are all wonderfullllllyyyyyyyyy

NB: na only oga boss number i get if not i for dey call our other gurus
Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by Gboliwe: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
fuckboys:

Sharrap! Some of us know him since he was a boy on this Nairaland, baffing naked outside and washing only his belly. We have followed his success story till now that he is a full grown man and we are proud, infact, so proud of him.

GAZZUZZ well done. May the good Lord continue to uphold you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by tushqueen(f): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Gazzuzz has been saving our cars since 19gbogboro, this is no joke!!!. He is one of the reasons I know a little about cars, advised me on the car model to buy judging from my budget, daily terrain, and maintenance, saw me through the buying process, gave me free inspection on an occasion, Always there to give an advise or a check when necessary, he still did a check on my car just 2days ago. Gazzuzz, you will continue to rise across all boards. Thanks for everything
Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by nonen(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
I’ve not met him before, but will be happy to meet him as he seems not to be as deadly as some auto engineers. I’m sorry I can’t say how good he is, but I am convinced there’s a good atom of goodness in him. Spoke to him once over the phone, and the conversation + his candid feedback was helpful.

May God continue to reward you according to the glory of his riches.
Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by diportivo: 7:27am On Jan 11, 2019
hmm

the cloth seller apprentice say na façade

Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by Phylergy(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2019
While we're here appreciating oga Gazzuzz.. please coman help me to appreciate u too.

Help me choose between Toyota Corolla 2004(9ja used) or Honda Civic 2004 (Toks)

My budget : 1m - 1.2m
Purpose : Taxify

Other contributors would be appreciated
Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Phylergy:
While we're here appreciating oga Gazzuzz.. please coman help me to appreciate u too.

Help me choose between Toyota Corolla 2004(9ja used) or Honda Civic 2004 (Toks)

My budget : 1m - 1.2m
Purpose : Taxify

Other contributors would be appreciated

I'm getting good vibes here, don't derail grin grin. Post here we will table your matter. https://www.nairaland.com/3743541/ask-gazzuzz
Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Gboliwe:

Sharrap! Some of us know him since he was a boy on this Nairaland, baffing naked outside and washing only his belly. We have followed his success story till now that he is a full grown man and we are proud, infact, so proud of him.

GAZZUZZ well done. May the good Lord continue to uphold you

highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: An Angel In Human Form,named Gazzuzz by fishing: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gazzuz.God bless you.

My car overheated a while ago and i told my kazeem only Gazzuz will fix this one even if it takes 10 years.

Managed car to his workshop without an appointment.

He came with his Okada and within 2 minutes pointed out the defective part to me with no charge.

He is just gifted and has rendered another help outside automobile repairs to me recently.

Welldone sir.

(1) (Reply)

Lil Uzi Gifts Himself A ₦618m Bugatti Grand Sport Once Owned By Floyd Mayweather / Should I Buy Dodge 2013 R/t Hybrid? / Online Car Auctions, How Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.