Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Gorilla And The Lion - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Gorilla And The Lion (1440 Views)

My Joke Of The Day- A Married Couple And The Gorilla / Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife / Explain It To The Gorilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gorilla And The Lion by Fynist(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2010
A man was out of work,but finally got a job in a circus,playing the part of a gorilla.Every day he soared over the circus on the trapeze,twisting,turning and bellowing to the delight of the crowd.One day he slipped and fell into the Lion's cage directly below.Though unhurt by the short fall,he was frightened by the lion and began to scream."Help! Help! Get me out of here!".The lion came up to him and said, "Be quiet,you fool,or we'll both lose our jobs." grin
Re: The Gorilla And The Lion by EfemenaXY: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2010
Heard this 1 b/4 - but I still like it cheesy

Nice 1 @poster smiley
Re: The Gorilla And The Lion by jokingmary(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
Nice grin wink
Re: The Gorilla And The Lion by ElementG(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2010
i heard is one too but man its cool grin grin grin grin
Re: The Gorilla And The Lion by cynthoney(f): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2010
nice one poster!

(1) (Reply)

At Last / What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? / Yankee Driver Meets Naija Police.....hilarious!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.