Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Opportunity For Educational Consultants/ Teachers / Graduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opportunity For Educational Consultants/ Teachers / Graduates (287 Views)

Educational Consultants Needed / Distributors Wanted For An Educational Software(eduationist,teachers,graduates,) / I Have A Question And Request For BRILLIANT Teachers, Graduates And Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For Educational Consultants/ Teachers / Graduates by zigmatechconsul: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
this is a contract job that will earn you much. i need sales rep who can join me in making this cash. I can guarantee you up to 50,000 Naira after all expenses in the month.
JOB DESCRIPTION
The name of the company is zigmatech consulting. we deal on CBT(computer based testing software). we own the brand called Naija ExamGuide. we have a range of products ranging from UTME, SSCE, JSCE/BECE, NCEE, COWBELLPEDIA, POST UTME.

our customers are schools, tutorials centers, accredited CBT centers. you can make as much as 300-500 selling a copy. Imagine selling 50 copies in a school and you are cashing out approximately 25,000 naira in just one day. you could even get more if the school orders more. imagine if all the private schools in your state and all tutorial centers order for more.
the following people are needed

1. graduated and waiting for NYSC
2. Currently serving
3. Rounded up NYSC and still looking for what to do
4. Teachers(you dont need to quit your job please, you can work with us while teaching)

if interested please click on the link below

click here
Re: Opportunity For Educational Consultants/ Teachers / Graduates by zigmatechconsul: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2019
respond if you please by clicking on the activation link
Re: Opportunity For Educational Consultants/ Teachers / Graduates by melaxy: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2019
interested

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Change Of Mail After Reg?? / 2019 EPSRC/BT CASE Scholarship In Bus. Informatics At University Of Manchester / The World Best Web Hosting Pakage Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.