Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (371 Views)

How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere / Pls What Is The Minimum Height Of Oversite Concrete(german Floor)? / ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by maslow: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2019
Re: . by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:38am On Jan 09, 2019
maslow:
Happy New Year to you Ladies and Gentlemen.

I kind of need assistance from the experts in this forum/thread. attached is an estimate from my builder for foundation work on my proposed storey building of 4 flats (2 two bedroom flats nelow and 2 two bedrooms flat above).

Its on solid land. I solicit professional critique of the estimate. The estimate seems a bit on the high side in my opinion.

I really need expert opinion and critique. Dimension of the plot is 120 by 60 located at Shimawa behind Redeem Camp.

Please veiw the current estimate received which comes to total amount of 3M276k naira. Total breakdown can be found in attached excel file below called foundation.xls

Awaiting your reviews, comments and guidiance. Thank you.

contact me on 09056082348(call & whatsapp)or raymondfubara@gmail.com
for review of the cost.

(1) (Reply)

470sqm Dry Land For Sale @ 7m / Let's Talk About Land Measurement And Sizes In Nigeria / Belle Bricks & Blocks For All Your Building And Construction Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.