Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Buhari Replies Opposition Parties Who Threaten Protest If IG Remains - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Replies Opposition Parties Who Threaten Protest If IG Remains (240 Views)

Police Shoot To Kill Pure Water Boy In Port Harcourt (threaten Protesters) / Guy Shares Photo Of Himself “knacking Girl” Behind A Sheet On FB; Girl Replies / Dangerous Winds, Storm Surge Threaten Florida Even As Hurricane Irma Weakens To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Replies Opposition Parties Who Threaten Protest If IG Remains by Mrsulay: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said he will take action on the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, soon.
Buhari said this during an interview aired on Arise TV which was monitored by The PUNCH.
There have been growing demands for the IG, who has reached the retirement age of 60, to step aside.
However, there have been speculations that thePresident is considering extending his tenure till after the elections. When asked his next line of action, Buhari burst into laughter, mocking those who had threatened
to take action against him if he refused to sack Idris.
He, however, said he was not afraid of the IG and would take a decision soon.
The President said: “I don’t think I am afraid of him.
“And I don’t think I have asked him to mount 

https://your-notion..com/2019/01/buhari-replies-opposition-parties-who.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Education: JAMB 2019 Begins: Guidelines On How To Register For 2019 UTME / ASUU States Resumption Conditions... / Food For Thought: Why You Need Additional Means Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.