Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. (1270 Views)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record / 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting For The Winners' Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2019
Dominion greetings to you all. We thank God 4 His faithfulness in our New Dawn year, God blessed us richly & I believe we can testify of His goodness.

We have began our annual 21 days of prayer & fasting. Like my custom is, I will be sharing nuggets of d word from God's servant.

Also, we are encouraged 2 pray like never before, remember The Bible says we should pray without ceasing. Let us also make kingdom advancement prayers a priority. Matt 6:33 is d key!

I believe anything that has passed Shiloh, will not survive this 21days of prayer & fasting. We shall indeed dominate every area of our lives because that is our heritage in Christ (Amen).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Day 1: Praying a prayer that must be answered is having a revelation of the truth dat commits God to ans our prayers.
Ur prayers must come 4rm the heart & we must learn to pray in The Spirit.

Bishop David Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2019
Day 2: To receive answers to prayers, u must ask a-right. U cannot access God on your terms. We must approach the throne of grace boldly & not beggarlly.

Bishop David Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by DavidEsq(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2019
Praying in the spirit? U be spirit ni! cry. Abi ur mouth na spirit mouth? No be flesh mouth u dey use dey pray ni. Hebrews 10:22. Could u read it pls? It tells me we shld approach the throne of grace.
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2019
DavidEsq:
Praying in the spirit? U be spirit ni! cry. Abi ur mouth na spirit mouth? No be flesh mouth u dey use dey pray ni. Hebrews 10:22. Could u read it pls? It tells me we shld approach the throne of grace.

Please read Rom 8:26-27 & also 1Cor 14:14-15. May God open the eyes of your understanding. Amen!
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by DavidEsq(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2019
dahmie2013:

Please read Rom 8:26-27 & also 1Cor 14:14-15. May God open the eyes of your understanding. Amen!
Thank u buh haf u read that scripture I sent u?
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2019
DavidEsq:

Thank u buh haf u read that scripture I sent u?
I have, but it is different 4rm d verse I guess u're trying to quote.
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by DavidEsq(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2019
dahmie2013:

I have, but it is different 4rm d verse I guess u're trying to quote.
How does that scripture say we shld approach tg throne of grace?
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2019
DavidEsq:

How does that scripture say we shld approach tg throne of grace?

Those scriptures talk abt praying in The Spirit. The scripture that talks abt "throne of grace" as u call it, is Heb 4:16.
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by DavidEsq(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2019
dahmie2013:

Those scriptures talk abt praying in The Spirit. The scripture that talks abt "throne of grace" as u call it, is Heb 4:16.
I'm talking about the scripture I sent u. Cld u quote it, if u can?
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2019
DavidEsq:

I'm talking about the scripture I sent u. Cld u quote it, if u can?
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Hebrews 10:22‭KJV
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by DavidEsq(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2019
dahmie2013:

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Hebrews 10:22‭KJV
Wat then is assurance of faith? Is it not also freeness of speech?
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2019
DavidEsq:

Wat then is assurance of faith? Is it not also freeness of speech?
Assurance of faith is dat we have faith, we can rely on our faith & with dat we believe our prayers will be answered. It does not mean speaking freely.
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Day 3: Faith is word rooted expectation. The substance of faith is expectation. The prayer that must be answered, must be accompanied with un-shakeable expectations.

Bishop David Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Day 4: If there is a man 2 pray, there is a God 2 answer. Prayer is not 4 religious satisfaction, but 4 divine manifestation. Pray like a man that is on fire. When u're on fire in prayers, situations change. No situatn is 2 hard 2 be bent or re-shaped in prayers. Approach d prayer altar with d outcome @ heart.

Pst David Oyedepo Jnr
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Day 8: Listen to his response to ur intercession & supplication. You cannot hear Him in the flesh, but in the spirit.

Bishop David Oyedepo
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Day 9: Fasting expedites answers to our prayers. The word of God is the final decision of God on any issue. If u can find it in His word, u can secure it in the world.

The name of Jesus is God's signature on any matter. His name carries the anointing of Christ & the anointing is power.

The clarity of our prayers is in our faith. Your faith is your volume in prayers.

Pst David Oyedepo Jnr
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by RipMorosini: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
To what end is this needless prayer for??
Will it change anything?? NO
Will you pray the same prayer Next Year?? YES

I'm just curious
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Day 10: Do not approach the Bible as a religious text, but as a manual for profitable living. Obedience is louder than voice.

Bishop David Oyedepo
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by mayorall(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
RipMorosini:
To what end is this needless prayer for??
Will it change anything?? NO
Will you pray the same prayer Next Year?? YES

I'm just curious

It changes everything........Dominion...

1 Like

Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by RipMorosini: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
mayorall:

It changes everything........Dominion...
Dominion ko Donnarunma Ni
Gerrout!!!!
Re: 21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. by dahmie2013: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Day 11: Until ur faith says it is received, ur hand cannot take delivery because, it is what u have received spiritually that is delivered 2 u practically.

Continuity in kingdom advancement will always culminate in enthronement.

The moment u don't believe God, every door will be closed. Develop capacity 4 obedience.

Bishop David Oyedepo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Is Destructive / If They Was No Heaven Or Hell Would You Still Obey The World Of God ??? / If A Man Has Two Wives..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.