Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Police Brutalize Comedian, Mc4god In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Brutalize Comedian, Mc4god In Enugu (369 Views)

Police Brutalize Student In Okene, Force Him To Withdraw N25K At POS (video) / Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Brutalize Comedian, Mc4god In Enugu by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2019
Enugu foremost entertainer and one of the leading candidates for Enugu North House Of Assembly in the upcoming election was yesterday brutalised by an officer of the police force.

Read his account below
From
@mc4god_official
.... I witnessed the major sting that stifles young people’s participation in politics yesterday evening around 7:30/8pm at st Mary's junction uwani by Kenyatta
When I declared to run for House of Assembly, my loved ones and friends got worried. They would tease me and say “You are too good to run for office” and I ask them, “Should we allow bad people govern us and still complain about bad leadership?”

Its no news about how much threats and harassments I have received so far but yesterday was the height of it. 8th January evening the Nigerian police men proved to me that they can be used and manipulated to do scrupulous acts. They barricaded my car, dragged me out of my car like a common thief, beat me up and left me with bruises and a bleeding ear (from numerous slaps which was initiated by one Mr. Jude). I had thought they were assassins but I discovered they were police. They went on to damage all my posters in my car and threatened to more. They said all sorts of things and asked to come settle them if I want to have peace of mind in this Enugu and my question remained; what have I done?

@AstroLegend and some other elderly men tried to intervene but hit ASTRO with their gun and dislocated his arm. We must Fix Nigeria, More Young people should get involved. @Police IG please caution your men. Before it was SARS, are we going to have another #Endpolicebrutality ?
Source:
http://www.torixus.com/2019/01/police-brutalize-comedian-mc4god-in.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Police Brutalize Comedian, Mc4god In Enugu by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2019
A Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Passenger Train Derails At Agege In Lagos / Mother And Child Died After Tipper Rams Into Roadside Traders In Oshodi / Three Sodje Brothers Jailed For Taking Charity Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.