Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji (47826 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by diadem10: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
encryptjay:

About arrogance, I'm introverted and some people always think we're arrogant.
Manipulative? Nah
Other points are valid though.

Your parent must have beaten that attribute out of you then cheesy. That's why there's this popular saying ''It's from childhood that we treat their madness'' OR 'Spare the rod and spoil the child''.

Better still, your parent's better genes could have dilluted those arrogant and manipulative attributes.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Kinzeyfranks(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Prof we know you are a sassenach. But you should have allowed it to slide. No one is unerring mbok.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by phlamesG: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
festacman:
I am not against competition. However, it is important for Omotala to note that those things she listed are trash compared to human to human relations.

When late Dora Akunyili was down with an ailment, the several award plaques on show in her office were useless to her. She desired and got comfort from family, friends, associates and fans - human beings. It is totally wrong to place "a piece of polished wood with a scrap of shiny metal" on higher pedestal than a relationship with a fellow human being.

It is alright to disagree. You can't be friends with everyone. However, when you disagree or quarrel, it is important to make effort for forgiveness and reconciliation than sitting on a high horse.

U be real festac man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Lekzy360: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nasty their own problem be that angry

I Have Never Collected Any Dime From My Artistes” – Davido Reveals

https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/i-have-never-collected-any-dime-from-my-artistes-davido-reveals/
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Mccullum: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Olosho jealousing one another....

To congratulate her is not by force but by choice.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by encryptjay(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
diadem10:

Your parent must have beaten that attribute out of you then cheesy. That's why there's this popular saying ''It's from childhood that we treat their madness'' OR 'Spare the rod and spoil the child''.

Better still, your parent's better genes could have dilluted those arrogant and manipulative attributes.
LoL, so what's your star sign, Aquarius?
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by remedick: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

She should go and stream her achievements on Netflix...

technical k.o grin
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
stanliwise:
nothing this time it is bloggers that has cooks us a good nice akamu and fish story. I follow them online.
I hope so ,I seriously hope so.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by diadem10: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
encryptjay:
LoL, so what's your star sign, Aquarius?
I'm no Aquarius.
I won't say my Zodiac right now. I don't want people to yab me.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Shawnnn01: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
festacman:
I am not against competition. However, it is important for Omotala to note that those things she listed are trash compared to human to human relations.

When late Dora Akunyili was down with an ailment, the several award plaques on show in her office were useless to her. She desired and got comfort from family, friends, associates and fans - human beings. It is totally wrong to place "a piece of polished wood with a scrap of shiny metal" on higher pedestal than a relationship with a fellow human being.

It is alright to disagree. You can't be friends with everyone. However, when you disagree or quarrel, it is important to make effort for forgiveness and reconciliation than sitting on a high horse.
This is an example of how foolishly nearly every Igbo reason, Omotola listed her own achievements none of the Igbos talking trash condemned the fact that Genevieve was no where to wish her well or ever wish her well but suddenly they want Omotola to wish her well on her own success.

He sure for me say e no fit well for any pathetic soul that demand such from those they never accoded the same wish, foolish Biafrans everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Sterope(f): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Well, Genevieve is still the better actress.

1 Like

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by KBARBIE(f): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nah the revenge wey she no revenge for the film "blood sister " with Genevieve nah him she wan do.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by 1759King: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
diadem10:
Aquarius. E dey their bodi.
Bịa, mind yourself o! When is her birthday sef and do you know the date range for Aquarius?

Google
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by diadem10: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
1759King:
Bịa, mind yourself o! When is her birthday sef and do you know the date range for Aquarius?

Google

Jan 20-Feb 18

I can feel what's going in Omotola mind. In another aquarius, bbnaija Alex's voice ''What's this Genevieve feeling like sef? As if she's better than everyone. She's always trying to do things to make someone feel below par. Just look at my better archivements here yet I'm not disturbing people''. Lol.

Omotola, it's okay. We understand you. You and Genevieve are both archievers and lovely. So don't feel insecure. Ok?
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by diadem10: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Shawnnn01:

This is an example of how foolishly nearly every Igbo reason, Omotola listed her own achievements none of the Igbos talking trash condemned the fact that Genevieve was no where to wish her well or ever wish her well but suddenly they want Omotola to wish her well on her own success.

He sure for me say e no fit well for any pathetic soul that demand such from those they never accoded the same wish, foolish Biafrans everywhere.

Bro, calm down.
In fact, I don't have problem with Omotola not congratulating Genevive 'cos it's her choice and we don't know whatever the beef between them in the first place.

But Omotola shouldn't have listed her archievements right away.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by bigtt76(f): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
So petty angry

MrNollyzone:
Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji, Lists Her Achievements In 2018

Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde who recently came under fire for refusing to congratulate Genevieve Nnaji’s recent breakthrough has been showing off her own achievements.

The actress took to the social media on Tuesday to tell her over 3.2million followers that she made history last year too.

Here are some highlights of her achievements in 2018.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/omotola-jalade-refuses-to-congratulate-genevieve-nnaji-lists-her-achievements-in-2018/
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by byinks(f): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Omotola is more popular but Genevieve is RICHER

Just like a Pepsi and Coke rivalry.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji, Lists Her Achievements In 2018

Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde who recently came under fire for refusing to congratulate Genevieve Nnaji’s recent breakthrough has been showing off her own achievements.

The actress took to the social media on Tuesday to tell her over 3.2million followers that she made history last year too.

Here are some highlights of her achievements in 2018.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/omotola-jalade-refuses-to-congratulate-genevieve-nnaji-lists-her-achievements-in-2018/

For ages, I have been looking for the definition of trash. Now I got it. Omotola's so called achievements are a bundle of trash.
Madam, with all thy gettings, get unrivaled interpersonal relations!
Achievements without human face are nothing but balderdash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by nom44311: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
festacman:

Wow!...Are you Nigerian?
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by johnDkay(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
nairaman66:
Ladies and hating each other sha!!
Afonjas hating on Igbos since d days of John the baptist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by 1759King: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
diadem10:

Jan 20-Feb 18

I can feel what's going in Omotola mind. In another aquarius, bbnaija Alex's voice ''What's this Genevieve feeling like sef? As if she's better than everyone. She's always trying to do things to make someone feel below par. Just look at my better archivements here yet I'm not disturbing people''. Lol.

Omotola, it's okay. We understand you. You and Genevieve are both archievers and lovely. So don't feel insecure. Ok?
When is Omotola's birthday édàku?
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Afonjas: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
johnDkay:
Afonjas hating on Igbos since d days of John the baptist.

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by BruncleZuma: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
ismailaja:
Aigoo. first time I will see u type
Bruhhhh I do type from time to time...
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by David160(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thunder fire her
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Chukazu: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
How does this relate to Genevieve Nnaji

Nigerians. E dey our body

If it is not Tiwa and Yemi Alade

It's Wizkid and Davido

Omotola and Geny
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by blesoh(f): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
People should leave her alone, the question should be, did Genny congratulate her when she won all these awards.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by sprints2: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
diadem10:

lol.

Aquarius are always feeling insecure, shallow, manipulative and arrogant. Check the likes of C.Ronaldo, Mourinho, El rufai etc (also if you did watch the last bbnaija, Miracle and Alex were no different).

On the positive side, they are ambitious, great observants and sometimes, they are humanists (beneveolent) eventhough they mostly do it for show off/something they would get in return but at least something must have drawn them in the first place hence I would say they are actually humanists.

That said, don't take it too serious. Some are outliners. I like to think hereditary factors and environment also contribute to people's character too. For example, some parent are naturally aggressive and as such, pass this genes to their children. While some people's characters are due to the environment they lived in.

However, I like to think the Zodiac is the main variation that differentiate one from another.
most intelligent zodiac sign Narcissist, they believe too much in themselves e.g Alex always checking the mirror, and their mouth can cut trees, they read people and are emotional people some hide and some don't e.g guardiola
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na yoruba na. It's in their blood.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by diadem10: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
sprints2:
most intelligent zodiac sign Narcissist, they believe too much in themselves e.g Alex always checking the mirror, and their mouth can cut trees, they read people and are emotional people some hide and some don't e.g guardiola
Guardiola is a capricorn. Stubborn and condescending but very hardworking. My aunt and a friend of mine are capricorns, so I know them wella.

As for intelligence, I don't really want to view intelligence through the eyes of Zodiac. I would rather base intelligence on hereditary genes and environmental factors.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by TeeYMartinz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
you people are the problem this people has,
How are you sure she listed those achievement because of Genevieve's movie success....Haba! y'all keep hating and drawing unnecessary attention while they keep waxing stronger....mtchew
The truth is both of them are well established and successful,so keep your opinions to yourself and work on yourselves....biko,this is 2019.
Genevieve is successful,omotola is also successful,she has achieved a whole lot family wise(having all her kids in the University,is not a child's play coupled with a successful home that has soanned for over 2 decades)....Leave them alone joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) / Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive / Alex Iwobi Rocks Wizkid's Nike 'Starboy' Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.