Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

She Was Raped By Her So Called Therapist - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Was Raped By Her So Called Therapist (551 Views)

A Guy Who Wanted To Raped A Lady In The Bathroom Suddenly The Girl Turn To A Man / How She Got Raped By Two Men / Therapist Turned Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Was Raped By Her So Called Therapist by Theix9: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
As soon as you’re through, she whispered to him. The food can wait. Lets go now. There were pointed coughs from the other guys, though a glare of mock daggers from Tim made them taper off. The cool autumn air that hit her as they stepped outside reminded her of how hot the inside of the restaurant was. They walked on for a few seconds in complete silence, Lydia not sure how she was supposed to proceed. The streets were mostly deserted, save for the occasional sprinting cat, drunk dog (yes, drunk dog) and homeless stray. See the stars, Tim whispered in her ears, making her jump slightly. They form the letter L tonight. Lydia glanced dubiously at the sky, not finding said pattern. I don’t think we’re looking the same sky. He gasped in mock outrage. You mean, you can’t see it?

She gave him a skeptical look. Is this another of those tactics that you boys use to try and impress girls? You should know that things like this is why I haven’t…No! Tim protested. Its just that, you’ve been on my mind lately, so maybe that’s why I’m seeing you everywhere I go. She retained the look. Come on, Lydia. There seemed to be genuine hurt in his eyes. You know I’m not like that. Lydia frowned at him. Now that you mention it, I realize that I know next to nothing about you. Except that your name is Timothy, and you’re a blacksmith/therapist.

Lets start from there. Come, he said instead. I have something to show you. They had only taken three turns when Lydia realized where they were headed: the smithy. Being a small village, they arrived there in no time at all and Tim unlocked the door, ushering her inside. It was surprisingly cool; she had only been there during the day, and had no idea the heat could ever disappear. The main product there was knives and other cutlery, which was reasonable since they had little use for swords and other weapons. There were knives of all sizes and shapes, ranging from the smallest butter knife to one that looked like a near relative of a meat cleaver, except a buffalo had cause to fear this one.

Close your eyes, Lydia. And turn around. Her heart began push-ups, but she obeyed. She felt her hair being pushed aside, and something cool came to rest between her breasts. Then his warm hands behind her neck. He turned her around, and she opened her eyes to see that it was a gold necklace set with a purple stone on the pendant and intricate inscriptions all around the setting. She was at a loss of words. The stone is amethyst. A precious stone, just like you. It seemed to reflect the light in some strange way, but Lydia paid no attention to that. I never knew I was a stone, she whispered. I didn’t mean….oh I’m just teasing you, she chuckled, lifting it for a closer look. Its beautiful. Where did you get it? He was also looking at it, and she knew he has a gorgeous view of her creamy swells, but for some reason she didn’t seem to mind. The stone’s beauty had her hypnotized.

It’s a family heirloom. The males give it to the people who are special to them. My father to my mother, and me to you. She looked up in surprise, but his lips silenced her. Unconsciously, she opened her mouth to the kiss, and when she felt his tongue slip into her mouth, she moaned. Then his hands began creeping up until they were rubbing the underside of her breasts. A voice of caution screamed somewhere in her head, but the passion strangled it. Taking her lack of no for a yes, the hand came up further to cup the entire breast. She froze for a second, but then it was feeling so good that she decided not to stop him. He lifted her to sit on a table, and continued for a few minutes. Wetness began flooding between her legs as she felt his hands go around her, seeking for the zipper of her dress.

The voice of caution won free of the passion’s headlock, screaming like a banshee in her head, and she pushed him away. What? why? He looked surprised and was breathing heavily, with a huge tent in front of his pants. The passion wanted to raise her curiosity as an ally, but the caution smacked it upside the head, gave it a smack-down and pinned it.

I’ve never… I’ve never done this before, she panted. Neither have I, but it’ll be fun. Come on! He attempted to pull her close, but she pushed him away. She was fairly certain he was lying with that first statement; his hands were too sure for a novice’s. What I meant to say, she said slowly. “Is that I am not yet ready. He looked at her like she’d just announced she was from Mars. What do you mean, sweet? No one is ever ready. You just have to take the leap. She shook her head. Not tonight, Tim. His expression changed. So now what? You go on being the only virgin left in this fucking town? Is that a crime? She retorted. And how could you be possibly sure that I’m the only one left? He sighed. It was a figure of speech, Lydia. Now come on, sweet, dont leave me hanging like this. I’m sorry, Tim. But I really can’t do this. He sneered at her. Can’t? Or wont?
------
finish up at https://xachronicles.art.blog/2019/01/08/therapist/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make It In Nigeria / Coconut Head / Wonderful Mentality From A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.