Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 (641 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 by vivaAfrica: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
You are specially welcome to the Third Day of our 21days Fasting and Prayer programme for the year 2019. Kindly locate any of our satellite churches near you.
#SMHOSLiveService

MINISTERING: Nonso Maduka
TITLE: Price for Winning
Price is simply an effort necessary to attain something.
Winning means effort or sacrifice necessary to become victorious or successful.
Key Matters Surrounding Purity:
1. Money matter:
Re: Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 by vivaAfrica: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
1. Money matter: Matt 6:24.
Every step of mankind is motivated either by the Quest of God or by the quest of money.
To be pure means to be uncompromising or unadulterated.
2. The matter of fleshy pleasures.
3. Power matter.
4. Few other matters
Character is what you really are while reputation is simply what people think you are.
Your eloquence and skills are from God, so stay humble.
i. Seek to build your character not reputation

Re: Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 by vivaAfrica: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
#5nightsofglory2019
#5nightsofglory2019
#5nightsofglory2019
Re: Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 by vivaAfrica: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
5Night of Glory 2019

Re: Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 by etiboy250: 1:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Please Nairalanders help a brother out. Please if anyone has any job at all like hotel,barman or even security guard I will gladly do it please. I am a graduate but I can't really go in for a blue collar job at moment as fire gutted my house where I live and operated my business and I lost everything. I had a shop and I was into branded clothes and shoes. So even where to live now is a challenge, am presently living at the RCCG redemption Camp at Mowe ogun state (because I had no where to go) and this happened when I just got back from Togo where I went to buy my goods. So I had cleared my account just to get stuffs for the festive period. So my reasons for asking after security or bar man (hotel) job is because I know I can be able to live within the workplace. I won't mind any kind of help you guys can render me please. My mobile number is 07016041689. (call or whatsapp) thanks in anticipation ��
Re: Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 by vivaAfrica: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2019
etiboy250:
Please Nairalanders help a brother out. Please if anyone has any job at all like hotel,barman or even security guard I will gladly do it please. I am a graduate but I can't really go in for a blue collar job at moment as fire gutted my house where I live and operated my business and I lost everything. I had a shop and I was into branded clothes and shoes. So even where to live now is a challenge, am presently living at the RCCG redemption Camp at Mowe ogun state (because I had no where to go) and this happened when I just got back from Togo where I went to buy my goods. So I had cleared my account just to get stuffs for the festive period. So my reasons for asking after security or bar man (hotel) job is because I know I can be able to live within the workplace. I won't mind any kind of help you guys can render me please. My mobile number is 07016041689. (call or whatsapp) thanks in anticipation ��
which part of the country are yoo looking for the job?
Re: Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 by vivaAfrica: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2019
#5NOG2019
#5NOG2019
#5NOG2019
#5NOG2019
#5NOG2019
#5NOG2019
11 days to go

Re: Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 by etiboy250: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2019
vivaAfrica:
which part of the country are yoo looking for the job?
I really don't mind working anywhere please. As it stands I am just looking at getting a start, I believe if I put a few months and save some money I can get back to Lagos and start up again ,but I don't mind working anywhere within Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 by vivaAfrica: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2019
10 days to #5NightsOfGlory2019 #NOG2019

Re: Countdown To Salvation Ministry 5nights Of Glory 2019 by vivaAfrica: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2019
#5NOG2019 with #DavidIbiyeomie
Nights of Miracles, Healing, Deliverance, Salvation and all round Breakthroughs.

Plan to attend!

(1) (Reply)

ALARMING Prophecy For Nigeria - Prophet T.B. Joshua / I Hate My Parents So Much, No Atom Of Love For Them / What Is The Wage Or Salary For Your Current Work? Do You Want A Better Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.