Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Subsidized Subsea Training Programs - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Subsidized Subsea Training Programs (1020 Views)

Data Analytics Training At A Subsidized Fee! / Assistant Driller Training In Nigeria With Chess Subsea Engineering / Subsea Certification 2020 With Chess Subsea Engineering Uk, Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subsidized Subsea Training Programs by FEDDOGROUP: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2019
[center]SUBSIDIZED TRAINING PROGRAMS
NIGERIA LOCAL MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT
[/center]

WHO WE ARE
FEDDO GROUP offers independent insight from design, integrity management and pigging, to lifetime extension and decommissioning, FEDDO provide tailored engineering and procurement services, either as standalone services or integrated projects to the Oil & Gas sector, Metal and Minerals and the Renewables sector.

Our company specializes in offshore engineering, subsea field developments, subsea and onshore pipeline systems, integrity management and pigging, life extension, decommissioning, and construction management. We also offer technical training solutions to develop skills and capabilities for the whole life of field covering every aspect of design, operation, integrity management and maintenance.

COURSE OVERVIEW
FEDDO GROUP offer the following courses to Nigerian Engineers in accordance to Nigerian Local Content requirements on training and manpower development indigenously at a very subsidized training cost.

1. SUBSEA SYSTEM INTEGRATION COURSE - FEDDOSTP01
This Subsea Design and Installations workshop will examine a broad range of technologies relating to offshore oil and gas developments. We will take a close look at typical design considerations, from discovery to commissioning, and get a detailed understanding of the vital role that each element of the system plays. During the training we will examine how a typical subsea field develops over the course of time and look at alternative methods to exploit the same resources. We will also examine closely all of the various structures that make up the subsea equipment, from Xmas Trees to Manifolds, Flowline Risers, to Umbilical Terminations, and get a good understanding of the sensors and processes which take place subsea. Participants will have full understanding of the industry terminology.
No of days: 2 days (10am – 5pm daily)
Course Fee: Value-N500,000; You Pay N30,000 ONLY

Contact us directly to confirm course scheduled date

2. SUBSEA PIPELINE DESIGN COURSE- FEDDOSTP02
This intensive 2-days foundation level course provides an understanding of the lifecycle of a pipeline, from design and construction through to operation. Subsea Pipeline, Flowline and riser link subsea structures to floating systems or shore operation centers and are essential elements of oil and gas offshore developments. Participants will gain in all key areas including: pipeline design consideration, pipeline routing, hydraulics, mechanical design, pipe manufacturing methods and materials selection, as well as a knowledge of installation methods and pipeline integrity management systems. This course help engineers to understand contractors’ output, design houses to apply calculations to projects, and regulation bodies to follow up-to industry codes.
Course Fee: Value-N400,000; You Pay N30,000 ONLY

3. SUBSEA RISER DESIGN AND ENGINEERING COURSE – FEDDOSTP03
This class will review the various types of riser systems used today on offshore floating platforms. This course provides attendees with the basic principles and technologies of riser engineering design, fabrication and installation. It also offers participants in-depth information regarding the primary drivers behind riser system selection for Deepwater floating production. An overview study of the analysis of riser systems will include global riser analysis methods, strength capacity calculations and fatigue life estimation. The major topics that will be covered in this class include Clamped Risers, Steel Catenary Risers, Top Tensioned Risers & Hybrid Risers Design, Flexible Risers, pipe mechanics, ocean environmental loading, vortex induced vibration, riser analysis software, analysis process, Deepwater Riser Projects and Lessons Learned.

4. SUBSEA PRODUCTION AND FLOW ASSURANCE COURSE - FEDDOST04
Subsea Production and Flow assurance is the application of multiple disciplines to ensure economic rates of flow from the hydrocarbon reservoir to a production facility over the life of a field and in any environment. A variety of problems can be encountered to the detriment of the piping system and associated equipment. As an example, multiphase mixtures of oil, natural gas, water and deposits are normally piped between the reservoir and the surface. In addition, the flow regime may change at different sections of the pipeline. All these issues can lead to a multitude of pipeline failures including corrosion, erosion and blockage, etc. This Subsea Production and Flow assurance training course provides participants with fundamental knowledge about variety of disciplines that are required to safely and economically transport the process throughout different sections of the subsea pipeline system and presents the available enabling and emerging subsea technologies in the areas of subsea processing, separation, multiphase metering, pumping and subsea gas compression.

5. SUBSEA CONTROL SYSTEMS AND UMBILICAL DESIGN COURSE – FEDDOST05
This class will examine the reliability and availability of various control systems and appreciate the issues associated with the design and manufacturing of subsea controls equipment. Subsea Production Control Systems and Umbilicals covers a broad range of activities that include System Types, Typical Equipment’s, Operator Interfaces, Control Fluids, Controls Interfaces and a look at Future Technologies. This course is designed to give a clear understanding to delegates of the components of offshore production control technology. The major topics that will be covered in this class include subsea control modules, connections, main subsea control system requirements, their functions, strengths, weaknesses and interfaces and umbilicals. This course help engineers to understand contractors’ output, design houses to apply calculations to projects, and regulation bodies to follow up-to industry codes.

RECENT TESTIMONIALS
• “I will like to express my deep appreciation, at first I took a risk of traveling from Port Harcourt to Lagos by air. I want to tell your that I am not disappointed, and I have not wasted money. It is no doubt that I have learnt something new in the last 3 days. I have always been a lover of knowledge, highly motivated individually, always willing to learn new things and FEDDO has just given me all this for Free. I appreciate the facilitator who demonstrated mastery and great understanding. You have impacted me, and many others and I pray that God will elevate you, your fame shall go higher in the world, shortly you shall receive global recognition and I pray for your children that they will always make you proud, the Lord grant them all round favour and sound health in Jesus name. Thanks, great teacher, thanks great mentor”. Graduate Engineer – Port Harcourt
• “Really, I can say I'm the luckiest to have attended this great training as it has broadened my scope and passion for subsea engineering. Even though, I was writing exams; I had to travel down to Lagos specifically for this training; and ever since i have the feeling of accomplishment within me”. Final Year Student- LAUTECH
• “I want to thank the CEO of FEDDO Group, for the immeasurable value added into my life in the just concluded 1st batch of Subsea System Integration course. The company's act of generosity to give back to the nation has actually created a huge path for me to follow.” Engineer, Lagos
• I want to use this medium to appreciate FEDDO group for such an invaluable training. In fact, it was more than an eye opener and a professional training; it was inspirational and indeed, a 'KNOWLEDGE OVERLOAD' – Graduate Engineer, Lagos
• This is Albert from Ghana we met at the Subsea System program in Sydney and I loved every bit of the lecture. Thank you so much for your time, much appreciated. I learnt a lot from the Subsea System in Sydney and also the words of encouragement and support you gave us – Graduate Petroleum Engineer University of New South Wales, Sydney Australia

WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is specially tailored for personnel who would like to have an overall understanding of the types of facility employed in floating production systems, the function of their various components, how such systems are integrated and work in practice and the issues they may need to confront and overcome. The course is beneficial for all involved in subsea engineering and field development from (but not limited to) the below disciplines:

• Recent graduates and new starters aiming to specialize in the subsea sector
• Final year undergraduate and postgraduate engineering students
• Offshore industry employees needing a sound knowledge in subsea system
• Pipeline, Mechanical, Project, Process, Field Operations, Installation, Facilities, Piping, ROV and Production engineers at all level seeking to deepen their knowledge in subsea engineering principles
• Experience Engineers in other sectors looking for new opportunities
• Surveyors, Operations Managers, Maintenance technicians and QA/QC coordinators looking for insight into subsea engineering

TRAINING CERTIFICATION
Issued directly by FEDDO PTY LTD, AUSTRALIA

VENUE
FEDDO INTEGRATED SERVICE LTD
Plot 21, Block 98, Olori Muyibat Oyefusi Street,
Off Omorinre Johnson Street,
(Behind Lagoon School)
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

HOW TO REGISTER:
CAPITALISE on expert knowledge to gain valuable insight on these vital issues, please send an email to training@feddogroup.com for registration form.

For all inquiries please call +2348060330817, +2348023324835, or send an email to: training@feddogroup.com, lagos@feddogroup.com, info@feddogroup.com
Re: Subsidized Subsea Training Programs by opylog(m): 2:47am On Jan 14, 2019
can a geologist take some of this courses?
FEDDOGROUP:
[center]SUBSIDIZED TRAINING PROGRAMS
NIGERIA LOCAL MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT
[/center]

WHO WE ARE
FEDDO GROUP offers independent insight from design, integrity management and pigging, to lifetime extension and decommissioning, FEDDO provide tailored engineering and procurement services, either as standalone services or integrated projects to the Oil & Gas sector, Metal and Minerals and the Renewables sector.

Our company specializes in offshore engineering, subsea field developments, subsea and onshore pipeline systems, integrity management and pigging, life extension, decommissioning, and construction management. We also offer technical training solutions to develop skills and capabilities for the whole life of field covering every aspect of design, operation, integrity management and maintenance.

COURSE OVERVIEW
FEDDO GROUP offer the following courses to Nigerian Engineers in accordance to Nigerian Local Content requirements on training and manpower development indigenously at a very subsidized training cost.

1. SUBSEA SYSTEM INTEGRATION COURSE - FEDDOSTP01
This Subsea Design and Installations workshop will examine a broad range of technologies relating to offshore oil and gas developments. We will take a close look at typical design considerations, from discovery to commissioning, and get a detailed understanding of the vital role that each element of the system plays. During the training we will examine how a typical subsea field develops over the course of time and look at alternative methods to exploit the same resources. We will also examine closely all of the various structures that make up the subsea equipment, from Xmas Trees to Manifolds, Flowline Risers, to Umbilical Terminations, and get a good understanding of the sensors and processes which take place subsea. Participants will have full understanding of the industry terminology.
Course Fee: Value-N500,000; You Pay N30,000 ONLY

2. SUBSEA PIPELINE DESIGN COURSE- FEDDOSTP02
This intensive 2-days foundation level course provides an understanding of the lifecycle of a pipeline, from design and construction through to operation. Subsea Pipeline, Flowline and riser link subsea structures to floating systems or shore operation centers and are essential elements of oil and gas offshore developments. Participants will gain in all key areas including: pipeline design consideration, pipeline routing, hydraulics, mechanical design, pipe manufacturing methods and materials selection, as well as a knowledge of installation methods and pipeline integrity management systems. This course help engineers to understand contractors’ output, design houses to apply calculations to projects, and regulation bodies to follow up-to industry codes.

3. SUBSEA RISER DESIGN AND ENGINEERING COURSE – FEDDOSTP03
This class will review the various types of riser systems used today on offshore floating platforms. This course provides attendees with the basic principles and technologies of riser engineering design, fabrication and installation. It also offers participants in-depth information regarding the primary drivers behind riser system selection for Deepwater floating production. An overview study of the analysis of riser systems will include global riser analysis methods, strength capacity calculations and fatigue life estimation. The major topics that will be covered in this class include Clamped Risers, Steel Catenary Risers, Top Tensioned Risers & Hybrid Risers Design, Flexible Risers, pipe mechanics, ocean environmental loading, vortex induced vibration, riser analysis software, analysis process, Deepwater Riser Projects and Lessons Learned.

4. SUBSEA PRODUCTION AND FLOW ASSURANCE COURSE - FEDDOST04
Subsea Production and Flow assurance is the application of multiple disciplines to ensure economic rates of flow from the hydrocarbon reservoir to a production facility over the life of a field and in any environment. A variety of problems can be encountered to the detriment of the piping system and associated equipment. As an example, multiphase mixtures of oil, natural gas, water and deposits are normally piped between the reservoir and the surface. In addition, the flow regime may change at different sections of the pipeline. All these issues can lead to a multitude of pipeline failures including corrosion, erosion and blockage, etc. This Subsea Production and Flow assurance training course provides participants with fundamental knowledge about variety of disciplines that are required to safely and economically transport the process throughout different sections of the subsea pipeline system and presents the available enabling and emerging subsea technologies in the areas of subsea processing, separation, multiphase metering, pumping and subsea gas compression.

5. SUBSEA CONTROL SYSTEMS AND UMBILICAL DESIGN COURSE – FEDDOST05
This class will examine the reliability and availability of various control systems and appreciate the issues associated with the design and manufacturing of subsea controls equipment. Subsea Production Control Systems and Umbilicals covers a broad range of activities that include System Types, Typical Equipment’s, Operator Interfaces, Control Fluids, Controls Interfaces and a look at Future Technologies. This course is designed to give a clear understanding to delegates of the components of offshore production control technology. The major topics that will be covered in this class include subsea control modules, connections, main subsea control system requirements, their functions, strengths, weaknesses and interfaces and umbilicals. This course help engineers to understand contractors’ output, design houses to apply calculations to projects, and regulation bodies to follow up-to industry codes.

RECENT TESTIMONIALS
• “I will like to express my deep appreciation, at first I took a risk of traveling from Port Harcourt to Lagos by air. I want to tell your that I am not disappointed, and I have not wasted money. It is no doubt that I have learnt something new in the last 3 days. I have always been a lover of knowledge, highly motivated individually, always willing to learn new things and FEDDO has just given me all this for Free. I appreciate the facilitator who demonstrated mastery and great understanding. You have impacted me, and many others and I pray that God will elevate you, your fame shall go higher in the world, shortly you shall receive global recognition and I pray for your children that they will always make you proud, the Lord grant them all round favour and sound health in Jesus name. Thanks, great teacher, thanks great mentor”. Graduate Engineer – Port Harcourt
• “Really, I can say I'm the luckiest to have attended this great training as it has broadened my scope and passion for subsea engineering. Even though, I was writing exams; I had to travel down to Lagos specifically for this training; and ever since i have the feeling of accomplishment within me”. Final Year Student- LAUTECH
• “I want to thank the CEO of FEDDO Group, for the immeasurable value added into my life in the just concluded 1st batch of Subsea System Integration course. The company's act of generosity to give back to the nation has actually created a huge path for me to follow.” Engineer, Lagos
• I want to use this medium to appreciate FEDDO group for such an invaluable training. In fact, it was more than an eye opener and a professional training; it was inspirational and indeed, a 'KNOWLEDGE OVERLOAD' – Graduate Engineer, Lagos
• This is Albert from Ghana we met at the Subsea System program in Sydney and I loved every bit of the lecture. Thank you so much for your time, much appreciated. I learnt a lot from the Subsea System in Sydney and also the words of encouragement and support you gave us – Graduate Petroleum Engineer University of New South Wales, Sydney Australia

WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is specially tailored for personnel who would like to have an overall understanding of the types of facility employed in floating production systems, the function of their various components, how such systems are integrated and work in practice and the issues they may need to confront and overcome. The course is beneficial for all involved in subsea engineering and field development from (but not limited to) the below disciplines:

• Recent graduates and new starters aiming to specialize in the subsea sector
• Final year undergraduate and postgraduate engineering students
• Offshore industry employees needing a sound knowledge in subsea system
• Pipeline, Mechanical, Project, Process, Field Operations, Installation, Facilities, Piping, ROV and Production engineers at all level seeking to deepen their knowledge in subsea engineering principles
• Experience Engineers in other sectors looking for new opportunities
• Surveyors, Operations Managers, Maintenance technicians and QA/QC coordinators looking for insight into subsea engineering

TRAINING CERTIFICATION
Issued directly by FEDDO PTY LTD, AUSTRALIA

VENUE
FEDDO INTEGRATED SERVICE LTD
Plot 21, Block 98, Olori Muyibat Oyefusi Street,
Off Omorinre Johnson Street,
(Behind Lagoon School)
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

HOW TO REGISTER:
CAPITALISE on expert knowledge to gain valuable insight on these vital issues, please send an email to training@feddogroup.com for registration form.

For all inquiries please call +2348060330817, +2348023324835, or send an email to: training@feddogroup.com, lagos@feddogroup.com, info@feddogroup.com

(1) (Reply)

Latest CISCO Mcse,oracle Sql, Dumps ! LATEST UPDATE(28-4-2009) / Phr And Cipm / Professional Career Development In Business Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.