Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 (14715 Views)

2019: How To Check NECO June/July Examination Results / UI Direct Entry Admission Form Is Out 2018/2019 | How To Apply / Сhevron Scholarship 2018/2019 | How To Apply For Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by Princessmelody: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
One can also do all d registration processes at any ctb center right?
Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by godwinstringed1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Cc sir

lalasticlala:

Political Science, Economics, Public Administration

All slacks have been modified sir! I guess today being Sunday could be worth staying in fp sir... This is it. I even contacted Mr OAMJ4, I don't understand where I've been wrong sir!

https://www.nairaland.com/4920155/3-reasons-why-going-church#74098017
Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by AdmissionTipz(m): 1:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Isahalbash:

Do banks really sale these jamb forms for 3,500, cos I went to one sterling bank at Okota and they told me, it's 4k.
You will pay 4k to the bank, and pay 700 naira to the cbt center.

Sorry i am responding late.
Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by Isahalbash(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
AdmissionTipz:
You will pay 4k to the bank, and pay 700 naira to the cbt center.

Sorry i am responding late.

Registered already.

Thanks.
Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by AdmissionTipz(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Isahalbash:

Registered already.
Thanks.
Nice
Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by Yankee101: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
If you need a Jamb form purchase assistance or know someone who does, leave a message by quoting this so I can see it. A brief description of why will be appreciated. I don't respond to emails from the forum.

Include number of credits in WAEC/NECO, choice of universities and courses you intend to pursue. If approved only direct purchases of the JAMB forms are allowed.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by Kingerons: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yankee101:
If you need a Jamb form purchase assistance or know someone who does, leave a message by quoting this so I can see it. A brief description of why will be appreciated. I don't respond to emails from the forum.

Include number of credits in WAEC/NECO, choice of universities and courses you intend to pursue. If approved only direct purchases of the JAMB forms are allowed.

Read also on how to pass your jamb in one sitting, score above 280..Link below
https://myinformationdesk.com/how-to-write-jamb-cbt-exam/
Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by AdmissionTipz(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yankee101:

You want to cover the cost for the person?
Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by Mysociallife: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2019
AdmissionTipz:
@AdmissionTipz

JAMB 2019 registration will begin January 10,2019 according to what the registrar of JAMB said. This post is for candidates that have not yet apply or are finding it hard to understand how to register for JAMB 2019.

STEP 1-

The first thing you will do, is to create a confirmation code with your phone, by sending your "Surname Firstname Othername" to 55019. They will charge you #50 for the SMS.

For full explanation on how to create the JAMB confirmation code, click the link below

http://admissiontipz..com/2018/12/create-jamb-profile-account.html

After you've done that, you will receive a confirmation code from JAMB.

STEP 2-

Then, you will go to the bank (UBA , Firstbank, Union bank etc) to purchase the JAMB E-pin. When you get to the bank, ask for instruction from any of the bank staffs you see. You will be asked to provide the confirmation code which JAMB sent to your phone, they will need it in order to generate your E-pin.

STEP 3-

Now that you have purchased the JAMB E-pin, you can now go to any JAMB CBT registered centre you know. You will be asked to provide your o'level result, JAMB E-pin, your confirmation code, and your passport ( they might use the laptop to snap you).

STEP 4-

After you have successfully registered for the JAMB 2019, you will be given a print out of the JAMB registration and also the compulsory storybook.

You should also note that everything will cost you #4700 only. The breakdown-
JAMB E-pin + storybook =#3500 + #500 ( to be paid together in the bank)
Cbt registration fee= #700 (to be paid after you have successfully registered for JAMB 2018)

Source - http://admissiontipz..com/2018/09/register-JAMB-2019.html?m=1

Please what is the meaning of jamb e-slip and when will a candidate get it?
Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by Captain6(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2019
Join Simplex Online UTME/SSCE Whatsapp tutorials today by registrating on www.simplextutorial.org ,we have qualified tutors to help teach you a lot of subjects namely:Maths,English,Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Further maths,Geography,Economics, Government and Literature. We will also give you mock exams after the tutorials,and constant UTME,PUTME & Admissions update.
Our online tutorials starts on Monday 28 JANUARY
Time: 5pm-9pm.
Fee:#500 per subject (For a month)
Special Offer: 50% discount for first 10 registered students.

Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by eitsei(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Isahalbash:

Registered already.

Thanks.
how did you pay? if I want to pay with ATM on remita which one will I use? by card or internet banking?
Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by terpenoid(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
AdmissionTipz:
@AdmissionTipz

JAMB 2019 registration will begin January 10,2019 according to what the registrar of JAMB said. This post is for candidates that have not yet apply or are finding it hard to understand how to register for JAMB 2019.

STEP 1-

The first thing you will do, is to create a confirmation code with your phone, by sending your "Surname Firstname Othername" to 55019. They will charge you #50 for the SMS.

For full explanation on how to create the JAMB confirmation code, click the link below

STEP 2-

Then, you will go to the bank (UBA , Firstbank, Union bank etc) to purchase the JAMB E-pin. When you get to the bank, ask for instruction from any of the bank staffs you see. You will be asked to provide the confirmation code which JAMB sent to your phone, they will need it in order to generate your E-pin.

STEP 3-

Now that you have purchased the JAMB E-pin, you can now go to any JAMB CBT registered centre you know. You will be asked to provide your o'level result, JAMB E-pin, your confirmation code, and your passport ( they might use the laptop to snap you).

STEP 4-

After you have successfully registered for the JAMB 2019, you will be given a print out of the JAMB registration and also the compulsory storybook.

Cbt registration fee= #700 (to be paid after you have successfully registered for JAMB 2018)

What if someone doesn't have o'level yet?

Re: JAMB 2019 - How To Register For JAMB 2019 by terpenoid(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
AdmissionTipz:
@AdmissionTipz

STEP 1-

STEP 2-

STEP 3-

STEP 4-

What if someone doesn't have o'level presently?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Atika Ajanah Donates Fully Equipped Crèche To Her Alma Mater In Kogi / Top 10 Medical School In Nigeria / List Of Universities That Offers Petrochemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.